Chapter 7 Alien I

It was already bad enough when she decided to go out because she didn't feel comfortable. The well off house, too polite smiles, and lack of genuineness was killing her. No amount of money can cure the loneliness swirling in her heart.

Her feet stepped on the ground with a force as her eyes drooped. What's going on with her?

She kicked a little pebble lightly off to the side as she walked with a serious expression. She worked very hard to get to a position where she could not fall out in life. Yet, why is she feeling like she lost the world?

The area was empty with no houses resembling a desert with it's desolation. The moon hung high on her head casting a soft light on the little person. Perhaps, maybe she needed to return to her family? Would they accept her?

Her head was beginning to hurt from overthinking. She kicked the pebble again but this time with more force. Just as she was looking where the pebble landed at, a huge wind blew into her face, her hair flying backwards as her eyes closed. She almost fell to the ground.

Her eyes opened just a bit before she closed her eyes again with a grunt of surprise. The light almost blinded her. Her eyes hurt from the intensity of exposure. She felt a sense of danger as she was in an isolated area and she struggled to see.

She ducked to the ground, her knees touching her chest whilst she struggled to open her eyes calmly. Regret blossomed into her panicking heart as it beat violently against her ribcage.

The fingers on her eyes moved, revealing an eye and surveyed the surroundings quietly. Just a little far from her, metal pieces scattered cracking the thick ground under it as electricity sizzled on it's surface.

With shock, she removed the hands on her eyes. A plane crash? But it looks too sketchy to be a plane. What if there was people badly injured? Maybe they were alive?

With slow and hesistating steps, she stepped little closer, her eyes on alert. There seemed to be no bodies on the ground. Her eyebrows knitted together deep in thought about the situation.

Just as she decided to turn around and get some help, the little machine that almost looked like it was going to burn in the next second made a noise.

Her legs trembled, ready to run away at the slightest threat. But under the shocked eyes of the girl, a big sized rabbit jumped out, with it's tender white feet looking slightly out of place with the muddy ground.

She yelped surprised at the sudden appearance. Isn't it a little big for a rabbit? It's height almost reached her hips. It looked like a big dog.

Under the gentle moonlight, it's big eyes glowed strikingly blue enticing affection and warmth. It's long ears stood straight on it's head, showing a tender pink on the inside.

Her heart wavered. If it was a little smaller, she wouldn't have been pointing the random stick she snatched on the ground in front of the fluff that was now staring at her curiously.

"S-stay back! "

She looked down at the strangely still rabbit. Her eyes finally rested on it's feet where the fur was seeping blood as it coated it's fur red.

- - - - - -
She sighed as she looked down at the big rabbit that titled it's head to the side and dozed off into a comfortable sleep on the bed. The bandage on it's leg almost unnoticeable as it blended into the white fur.

Is it because of loneliness or she had become too soft? She couldn't believe she took a strange thing that came out of a crashed plane into her house. She was never the person to do this. But when she looked at the pair of innocent eyes looking into her soul, her heart gave way.

She rubbed her eyes tiringly as they threatened to close the next minute. The emotional toll really is getting to her. She didn't even think as she slipped onto the bed next to the strange being.

Strange peacefulness took over her. Something soft cuddled into her lap, it's warmth spreading through her abdomen. She almost groaned at the fluffiness. She could stay like this forever.

It's legs moved on to the either side of her, directly sitting above her butt that was facing upwards. She opened her eyes, gazing back confusingly at the rabbit sitting on her like a human. She almost couldn't believe her eyes.

Before she could make a noise, she saw something that made her want to yeet the bunny across the room. A thick veiny pink object protruded from it's abdomen almost half of its height.

Her skirt was raised high, revealing her slender thighs and ass. It pointed it's huge member between her ass cheeks as it rubbed it up and down. She almost collapsed at the sight. Weird feeling came into her heart as it thrashed with unknown emotion.

She watched it move his member against her ass cheeks which firmly held the big member down within it's grasp. Her abdomen suddenly felt tingly.

Maybe she could call for help? Fight the harmless bunny?

Her mind reeled trying to push away unholy thoughts. This isn't a normal rabbit. What is it?

Her hands grabbed the bed sheets tightly feeling the cock that was teasing her butthole. This was wrong. But the wetness dripping down her pussy told her no. I think the bunny smelled it too, it's excited member now pacing faster against the softness that wrapped him up.

She almost released a grunt at how the fluffiness on her thighs made her swoon. But the huge member that was now threatening to tear her ass was not at all innocent.

Fuck, why is she not fighting this little thing? Pervert little bunny. She didn't know that the innocent thing she healed would want to down his member on her.