Chapter-4 - Monster Clan III

She'd expect the monster to leave her alone after having his fill. But there she is now, laying on the cold floor beneath the feet of the humanoid monster wearing a crown.

She hated being weaker than these creatures, much less at the mercy of this unknown creature who looked to be reigning this land.

She's not what she expected a king to be. She just sighed when she remembered the ordinary looking zombie a moment ago but look where it got her right now. It's never a good choice to underestimate the unknown.

He held a short cane in hand, his eyes haughty with a mysterious aura glowing around him. Contrary to his appearance, his height could barely reach her chest.

He inched forward from his stance from the throne. His eyes looming on her exposed ass. She gritted her teeth, avoiding the feeling vulnerableness creeping in her heart.

She knew she couldn't hold a candle to this weird looking zombie. Especially in this state. She couldn't move her legs, or else she could seriously embarrass herself with the cum leaking down her hole. She really felt her insides loosened up.

She could only hope that this creature would not try to attack in this state. She raised her voice.

"Let me go, what do you want from me? "

She had to calm down, in order not to curse even though anger is running through her veins.

The creature observed her facial expression unreservedly. His face emerged from the darkness, his features now clear under the light. His nose twitched, likely sniffing the air.

It's handsome brows raised as his lips tilted up smiling from ear to ear.

"A very good female~ they didn't disappoint me indeed"

Her eyes rolled at his words in annoyance. She saw him speak in that foreign accent again, this time with a dangerous tone.

"Sweet female, you already have my creatures seed buried deep inside you, and you still ask me why you're here? "

He chuckled before inching towards her with an excited expression.

" You're going to reproduce the monsters in our clan."

Her eyes were wide, her fingers gripping at the ground beneath her with force. This can't be.

She gritted her teeth out with force "No-"

She was cut out by a strange object pushed into her hole. Her ass shook at the cold sensation. The monster now glanced at her with a steely gaze as he rubbed his long penis up and down in a slow manner.

She glanced at the cock that was dripping with pre cum. With the coldness in her core, the itch in her womb returned with full force. Her pussy clenched around the strange object as she nearly doubled over in pleasure.

Her world spinned before she could think of what was happening, the creatures cock was forced into her gaping mouth, pushing into the depths of her mouth.

Her eyes glazed over, wanting nothing but the hotness in her abdomen to go away. Her hair was gripped with a small hand as she was forced to take a huge cock in her little mouth.

His thrusts continued until every inch of her mouth was coated in his pre cum. The creature finally roared becoming undone in the tender mouth.

Her ass was groped with a force as the creature sucked on her butthole making her moan under the invasive tongue. Finally the creature turned it's attention to the aching pussy dripping with juices. His eyes lit up with delight as he aimed his rod to the love cave.

She almost cried at the sensation of finally being filled up, hoping the itch could be satisfied with his long cock. It pulled in and out of her tight hole, leaving her breathless.

The first few moves were torturous as her pussy tightly clenched around his dick as it aimed at the strange object close to her womb. She closed her eyes biting down her lip with force to not scream.

Her pussy was dripping with cum and coating the rod penetrating her. With each thrust, the object moved inducing the wild animal in her heart. Her heart burned with desire as pressure built up with each hit to her core.

Her vision was hazy but her peripheral vision caught the sick expression of the monster as it's small fingers pinched her ass cheeks and pumped into her at a fast pace.

She couldn't handle the ambitious sight, as she moaned spilling sweet nectar before her arms crumbled on the ground in weakness. He still held her waist keeping her ass positioned at the right angle, while her cheeks were pressed onto the ground.

He rocked her back and forth, still not done with the sweet hole that sucked him so good, better than any hole in his years of existence. Her exquisite ass was at the mercy of him as he rummaged her dry.

The first time he smelled the enticing smell, he knew that this small human could be the hope to the extinction of monsters. Their sexual drive was ferocious even to the females of their kin, he didn't know how long he can hold out against this soft walls that wished for him to destroy it.

Looking at the broken human on the ground he knew he had to hold his burning desire. He still need this human to mate with the monsters that were eagerly waiting ever since they heard the news.

He grunted his nails digging into the soft flesh of her ass as he finally exploded into her pussy mesmerised at how the softness gripped his cock firmly even though it is fucked broken.

He pulled out almost drooling at the sight of liquid squirting down to her legs.

She couldn't feel her legs anymore, her itch was more than satisfied as her features relaxed with blissfulness. The strange object popped out from her vagina falling to the ground along with their love juices.

The creature chuckled at the sight looking with admiration as he said with a husky voice.

"Rest well, human. Our people are excited to meet you~"