Chapter 9 Bad Step-uncle I

She always dreamed of being in power. The absolute control of her life, lavish lifestyle and leading over many people. Everything was coming into place. She was the oldest child of her father, who owned a well off company that she coveted for a long while.

In order to be the perfect heir, she always was the first in her classes. She behaved sensibly never creating trouble or acting spoiled even if she was indulged so much. Everyone sang praises of the calm, benevolent and perfect eldest miss whenever caught the sight of her.

Everyone was expecting her to be the inheritor of the company. Unbeknownst to them, their father was mysterious. He never showed slight preference over all his children. They were given the same allowance, and same treatment despite having to choose one of his kids as the heir in the future.

Even if she was the oldest, she was only given superficial training along with her younger siblings. She was not disappointed over this. If you wanted to achieve something, patience is the most basic thing for the solution. She waited with a bated breath for an opportunity to strike for the role, to prove that she's suitable.

She always treated her younger siblings with care and vowed to protect them as her family. She wouldn't resort to underhanded methods for her dreams. She would prove herself worthy in her own way. She started the training at a young age, studying the company's affairs all the while keeping in track with her student progress.

Her hard work has never gone unnoticed by the keen eyes of her father. It was not long before, her uncle who had worked alongside her father for many years took time off to personally train her as the heir. The man has similar temperament as her father, being just in his statements about her progress.

He had the same sharp eyes as her father and he was much more gentle in his speech of manner. But there seems to be something wrong with him. He was too intimate and carefree always making her feel comfortable in sitting on his lap.

Everyone was used to the little niece sitting on her uncle's lap as he taught the basics or have a discussion about the current affairs. This was one of the times her uncle made her sit on his lap showing the current trending business and it's implications. Even though she was reluctant, the information was useful to her in the long run. She couldn't refuse the offer that knocked on her door.

Her hands neatly nestled in her lap as she looked intently at the bright screen. She blinked her eyes when she felt the hand on her waist squeeze gently bringing goosebumps onto the sensitive skin. She tilted her face looking at the face that was focusing on the screen, his mouth moved explaining something.

Feeling the sturdiness and warmth under her bottom, her lip twitched feeling something was not right. Her dazed eyes cleared instantly.

"Uncle, you seem tired. Let me bring you some milk before you head to rest."

Before her feet hit the ground, she was dragged to the previous position by a strong arm, her head hitting the chest of the man. She was startled and glanced back with an unrealistic expression. The man's lips curved upwards smiling with an unknown emotion. His eyes curved as he slowly inched towards her ear.

"So eager to get away from uncle. Tell me, do you hate me? "

The question surprised her. She was only making this progress today because of her uncle's kind training. Her father was always harsh with her, no where as patient as this man. She truly learned so much in his presence. He always took care of her with no hidden motive. Maybe she was not really good at showing people her gratitude and she let her uncle misunderstand?

Her head shook like rattle drum against the man, feeling heat rush to her cheeks at the close embrace. She could feel the burly arms of the man enclose her. The chest now closer to her head vibrated, sending weird sensations through her body.

Suddenly, his face leaned down lightly licking the skin underneath
She was shocked at the sudden movement, grabbing the corners of his shirt in a tight grip.

"I've always seen you as a child, unable to see the methods of the world. It takes a lot to face the outside world. "

He tilted her head upwards, looking into her eyes as his lips dangerously hovered over her own.

"Show me that you can handle everything. Show me you're a woman. "

With no hesistation, his warm lips enclosed hers in a feiry passionate encounter that left her speechless. Her breath halted trying to rationalize the situation but was drowned again by the tongue that was roaming hungrily in her mouth. By the time she came into her senses, the kiss was stopped.

Her clueless eyes landed on the man's lips that were wet. Something snapped in her mind making magic between her legs. Her fingers trembled hesitatingly. What just happened?

The man held her hips, while his other hand stroked her thigh affectionately. A thick object poked at her buttocks, her unfocused eyes went wide.

She watched his hands gently travel up from her waist to her sensitive nipples that stood out pointed and sharp against her shirt. Her breath stilled when she felt him gently massage the hard tip with a focused gaze, never tearing his eyes away.

She remembered the man's words. How could she deny the kind will of her uncle? But she never guessed the man could be interested in this stuff. She felt this was wrong but the desire in her body couldn't recognize the taboo.

His hand was like a moon's warmth, latching comfortableness to the depths of the soul. His mouth was a sin, tearing down her facade. She was just a fickle in his hands, played with the right intensity that just made her lose the capacity to think straight.