Chapter 13: Business Trip

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

USA, 1997

Months came to pass and Saitama is more than a year present in this new place. He's been going around doing hero work like he usually does back at the Hero Association.

But today was rather different for our hero. Agent Johnson was in his apartment again.

---

Tap tap tap tap

"Saitama... the boss wants to see you." he said calmly while typing away.

"Eh? You mean your supervisor?" he asked, stuffing his mouth with donuts.

"Did I do something wrong? Is it about the Zoo incident last week?" Saitama whispered and a slight worry of his expression.

---Flashback---

Boom! Boom!

Woosh!

CRASH!!!

"Be free my darlings! Be free!" yelled by a rough female voice.

A woman covered in thick fur clothing stand a top of the clock tower of an empty zoo. Many of the animals enclosure were wrecked open and the animals rush out to escape the chaos.

Large land mammals roam the area such as elephants, giraffes, ostriches and wild cats. Reptiles large and small swarm out. They  snap their jaws and hiss. They all slither and crawl in all directions while the mammals avoid them.

"Be free!! Ha ha ha ha" she cackled.

Creek...

Thump thump thump

Boosh!!

"There! That would stop the animals from escaping to the exit"

From the entrance of the zoo. Saitama finally placed the last barrier to stop the animals escape. The zoo itself is built with a thick wall and the only way out is the exit thats next to the entrance of the zoo.

The barrier consists of zoo owned SUVs, trucks, premade concrete road barriers, and some bunch of road cones that Saitama found laying around.

It was advertised that many animals recognize traffic signals so why not use them. Saitama was a distance away from the barrier on the other side of the wall were the zoo animals are.

On his shoulders, he holds a red stop sign with the word "STOP" on it. The zoo animals saw the barrier and turned around. But one elephant bull in particular saw our hero as a threat and charged.

Thump! thump! thump!

Trooooot!!

Saitama dropped the stop sign and lowered himself to a squat. He tightens his quads and opens his arms to recieve the largest land animal.

Boosh!

Screech...

The bull tackled the hero and was advancing a couple yards but the push quickly became an effort for the animal and it eventually went into a complete stop.

Growl...

The bull was surprised that it got halted by the smaller being. Then it suddenly felt weightless and the world was spinning.

In actuality, Saitama quickly went under the bull after stopping it. He did a 90 degree squat and lifted the animal with his legs. The elephant just froze stiff with the rediculousness of the situation.