[CHAPTER-3]

Tae pov :-

In my cabin now (I said to the person on call)

After few minutes she enter in my cabin.
Don't you have manners. (i said)
I have why you asked. (she replied)
Ohh really then why you didn't knock on door before entering huh. (I said)
She sign heavily and said while smirking
Why should I knock it's my brothers cabin so I can enter without permission.
At home you don't need permission but it's office and you are a normal employee here so you have to take permission before entering. Don't forget that You were the one who you don't want anyone to know that I'm your brother SANA. (I said while sign heavily).
Sana - yeah I know and sorry for that bro but tell me why you called me here( she chuckle and asked)
Actually I called you because I want you to go and talk with y/n she needs you (I said)
Sana - why what happen to her did someone hurt her I swear I will break their bones who ever made her cry and--
I cut her words and said
Gurl calm down I know you're worried for her it's just fight in office so go and comfort her leave now
With that saying she left the cabin.
Why he called her slut??? (Mr. Choi's words were roaming in my mind countieusly I grip my hairs in frustration)
Stop thinking about that for the godd sake. (I sign heavily)

Sana pov :-
After listening to oppa's words I start getting worried for
y/n I hurriedly went towards y/n cabin I enter inside her cabin and saw her seating on her chair with her head low I went towards her and saw she is crying silently I hugged her she got flinch by this sudden touch but soon got calm after seeing me she cry harder and hugged me tightly after few minutes we both pull back from hug then I asked
What happen y/n, why are you crying??
Sana that (she told me everything what happen just few minutes ago my anger was on edge but I control as I have to calm y/n right now)
I hugged her and I asked) are you okay now???
She nod and look at me with a smile
btw why are you here (she asked)
Huh bish I'm here for you (I said)
For me??? (she asked)
Yeah oppa said that you need me so I came here for you ( I said)
Oppa???? (she asked)
Shit I cursed myself in my mind wtf how the hell did I forget that I didn't tell her anything about taehyung oppa and me)
Ye.. Yeah op...oppa..umm.....i mean... Ka... Kai Oppa ( I cursed myself again for shuttering)
Ohh but you work in 6 floor why Kai Oppa came their how he know that I need you (she said)
Huh bish we are best friends everyone in office know about it so ofc he know when you are sad you need me to comfort you bish( good sana great excuse)
Ohh yeah that right (she said)
Wanna go out (I asked)
Huh sana not now we are at work (she said, she always do this choose others before her ownself she is hurt right now still she want to complete her work for office ahh I sign and said)
Y/N you need fresh air right now please let's take leave for today ( I asked)
No sana I have work ( she said while start doing her work)
So you are not listening me now ( I said showing her my fake anger, I smirk when a idea pop in my mind)
Oky wait here (with that saying I leave from her cabin).

_______________________________________________

Heyy loves new part is out now❤️‍🩹 please show your love it's my first time writing ff 🥹 hope you enjoy reading this part next part will be out soon💜💜