[CHAPTER-5]

END OF FLASHBACK
Y/N pov:-
I was waiting for Santa's reply but she was lost somewhere as I shake her to comeback in her sense
Sana are you listening me (I asked)
Yeah yeah actually I was thinking something forget it let's go (she said while dragging me with her)
Time skip to evening ------------>
I enter in my house I was going straight towards my room until I hear my mom calling me from kitchen I smile and run towards kitchen to meet her
MOM ( I hugged her tightly like there is no tomorrow)
Ohh my baby you missed me that much ( my mom asked)
Yeah mom I missed you alot (I back way and kissed her cheeks)
My mom smiled and said  -> I missed you too baby
Yeah mom I also missed you (hana unnie said with a sad pout on her face)
Aww I missed you both alot ( mom chuckle and said)
I think you both just missed your mom not me (my dad said while coming in kitchen)
We both hug dad and said in sync
We missed you so so so soooo much dad ( four of us chuckle)
Dad said -> I missed my daughters too
( you all must be wondering why we are behaving like this your parents just came back from a small business trip so what so big so let me tell you we all are always like that we are very happy family we care for each other, we understand each other, we love each other alot let's get back to the story)
After having some family time we all went to our room and slept.
At taehyung place ---->
I comeback from office I straight went to my room come back downstairs after taking a great long shower I come and sit on dining table.
Hey dad, hey mom (I said while sitting on my chair for dinner)
They both stay silent and we start eating dinner
I was eating peacefully suddenly my dad said ->
Taehyung I heard something happen in the company
I look at my dad and said in my cold tone -> nothing serious happen dad
The suddenly my dad burst out and said while he bang his hand on table -> nothing serious happen  are you sure taehyung i mean how the hell you can lie to me huh now tell me why you fired Mr. Choi  he was our old and the best employe ever then why the hell you fired him huh?????
(I didn't said anything just keep eating my dinner)
Taehyung can't your hear your dad is asking you something ( my mom said while anger was clearly visible on her face)
I sign and said -> dad actually he is always so lazy in his work he doesn't take work seriously he most of the time sleep. In office and also----------
Shut up taehyung I trust him how can you talk like this about him he is a great employe of us and most trusted one so I don't want listen anything i want you to hire him again understand ( my dad in his angry voice)
NO  (sana shout while coming towards dinning table)
A big no dad oppa is not going to hire that shameless men ( sana said in anger)
Sana mind your language he is older than you you should respect him ( my dad said [tae's dad])
Respect huh does he know how to respect a women that Mr choi is such a shameless men and who don't know how to treat a women i don't know how can a women even marry him------(sana words got cut by my dad's words [remember its Tae pov])
ENOUGH SANA (my mom shout)
Did even know what are you saying huh and also in front of your parents huh did you forget your manners ( mom said in anger)
Sana was going to say something but I hold her arm and take her away from there.

_______________________________________________

I hope you all like this part❤️
Sorry for late update actually i was sick from many days I'm still not completely recovered ❤️ I hope you all will forgive me❤️
Leave a comment for me nothing more nor even a star just a comment🙂❤️.