[CHAPTER-6]

Tae's pov :-
ENOUGH SANA (my mom shout)
Did even know what are you saying huh and also in front of your parents huh did you forget your manners ( mom said in anger)
Sana was going to say something but I hold her arm and take her away from there.
I enter in her room made her sit on her bed
Sana why you did that ( I asked in my normal voice [not cold])
Didn't you see how they were shouting at you with even listening to you I can't see my oppa getting hurt again and again because of them ( sana said will crying)
I sign, sit beside her and hugged her
Sana you don't have to behave like that for me I can handle them by my self hmm( I said)
But----
Shh no but you are not going to behave like that with them ever again get it (I said)
She sign and said -->okay
Good girl now listen tomorrow you are going to apologise them okay?? (I said)
No (sana said)
Sana (I said)
She look at me then said with a pout --> okay
That like my sister now sleep okay goodnight ( I said and went to my room)

I come to my room and close the door behind me tears start building in my eyes "it's hurt" I mumble

( it's my parents regular routine shouting on me without even letting me explain my side they are like this with me since childhood all they care about is money not me sometimes I doubt is I'm there son or not, about sana she is my little sister I don't want her to feel the same thats why i always behave normally with her give her whatever she want helping her everything she need i always do my best for her not feel like she has no any important cause for me she is the only one who is important but I still think why can't we live like a happy family why can't)

Time skip to weekend----->

Y/N pov :-
Today is Sunday means weekend means no office  YEAHHHHHH now today I'm going to enjoy my whole day with my family yes now y/n get and fresh an up so you can enjoy your day ( I was saying all this to my self funny right but I love it talking with my own self it's the best)

After completing my morning routine I went downstairs to have my breakfast with everyone and as I already knew everyone were already sitting on dining table to have breakfast but they were waiting for me I love this. maybe for some people family is not comfort place but for me family is the only comfort place they always support me,encourage me, they always there for me whenever I need them I got the best family.

I was standing silent and thinking all this dad saw me standing frozen at my spot so he call me
PRINCESS don't dream about your boyfriend in early morning (my dad said while everyone laughed at his words)
I come out from my thoughts and said ---> DAD I don't have any boyfriend mom say dad not to talk like this (I said with a fake sad pout on my face)
Honey ( my mom said while signing him to stop)
My dad put his index finger over his lip and said --> [okay I'm quite see] We all chuckle together
then I sit on my seat to have breakfast. We all were having breakfast then my mom said ---> hana, y/n after breakfast get ready we are going to my friend home to meet her okay.
Unnie (hana) -> okay mom (unnie said with a smile)
Mom but I thought to go out today with you all ( I said)
Princess we will go out some other day but not today please I want you both to meet her ( my mom said with a warm smile on her face)
Okay ( I said with a sign)
Good now go get ready (my mom said)
We finish our breakfast then went to get ready to meet mom's friend.....
_______________________________________________
I hope you all like this part next part will be out soon ❤️❤️ again sorry for late ❤️
Leave a comment for me 🥹❤️❤️‍🩹