AUTHOR'S NOTE

⚠️ Ahoy, fearless reader! ⚠️

Back on Wattpad for another round of procrastination, are we? I see you've once again chosen to ditch the textbooks and ignore the ever-growing laundry pile in favor of diving headfirst into those steamy K-pop daydreams. Because who needs clean clothes or a functioning brain compared to imagining yourself in a steamy embrace with your bias.

Priorities, people!

Prepare to hop aboard the wild rollercoaster where darkness does the tango with desire. This ain't your granny's romance novel; it's more like a rollercoaster through the heart of chaos.

Seeking a hero? Ha! Look elsewhere, mate. Kim Taehyung is not your savior. But if a captivating villain is what you crave, then welcome to his world

This story contains:-

- Mature themes (like paying taxes and realizing adulthood isn't all it's cracked up to be)

- Dark romance (think candlelit dinners in haunted houses)

- Dubious situations (the kind that make you question your life choices)

- Morally complex characters (because who doesn't love a good existential crisis?)

- Explicit content (Smut: because why beat around the bush?)

-And oh, did I mention? This is my birthday surprise story.

Introducing the pièce de résistance:

🔥 "Sinner's Kiss" 🔥

- His hatred spells danger, but his desire? That's irresistible."

⚠️Proceed at your own risk!

And please, for the love of all that's holy, try to refrain from indulging in any, ummm, extracurricular activities while reading the scenes. Though let's be real, you're probably gonna do it anyway.

Enjoy the ride, you wild bunch of dreamers!