Please

––There are times where I want to lay down and not move, there are times where I don't want to breath and there are times when I wished upon death.

My death.

______

Everything have a reason to occur and so does his care, between the feelings of hate.

But was it really hate?

He had asked himself.

Not when everytime he looked at her, all he felt was the undefined feeling of hate and love.

But today she looked pale, almost sick.

And why would he care? About His Enemy.

Enemies don't care for eachother, do they?

They don't feel empathy for other.

They don't care.

Jimin was tired of telling the same lie to himself over and over again. He was tired to deny that no matter the dislikes, he for once actually genuinely cared about her and her feelings.

"Is something going on between you both?"

His friend had asked him once and he couldn't answer.

They all knew they are enemies. That they can't stand eachother because of the stupid rivalry on academics, to see who wins the first place.

Everyone knew about it. Everyone.

Including Jimin himself.

"It's the way you look at her."

"How?"

"As if you never want to look away..."

And maybe it was true. Jimin didn't deny his friend's words. Nor did he cleared it out to him if it's true or no.

Because he wanted it to be that way.

______

If there is anything which is the worst enemy of a human being, it's themselves.

Finding herself lost and heavy wasn't the best thing or feeling again.

But what can she do? The expectations on her head and the aimless words thrown to her by her very own people, hurted her even if it wasn't new.

She just knew that it hurted.

Badly.

A knife peircing through her heart, no shield was she prepared with anymore.

And it cutted her deep. Deeper then she thought it already have yet it pained her equally again.

If she could, she would leave behind everything and end this.

Every second which was to be passed, she felt her throat tightening and eyes blurry.

Her purpose was as simple as an innocent child's.

"Love..."

Which was far fetched.

How was it to be loved truly anyways?

How was it to have atleast one person with you who looks at you as if they never want to look away?

A single drop of tear fell on her cheek the more she stared at the knife in her hand.

____TBC____