Fuck you and the Horse You Rode in on

I'm grateful that my feelings for you weren't any deeper than they already are!

I asked the Universe for liberation from this toxic shit and now I have it. I asked for clarity as I have been confused. But now I am grateful that I finally have it.

You don't care about me! You never did! You abandoned me! You left me there to suffer alone!

But now I've gotten my power back! The game is over with! Now I know the truth. The truth is revealed in your actions. Your words mean nothing!

I'm grateful to God for revealing to me who you truly are. I'm grateful for the strength to remove you from my life.

I am grateful that now I can finally pick up the pieces and get on with my life.

I am grateful to know that you were merely playing mind games. I know now that there was an ulterior motive and that I was a means to an end.

As to what end? Who knows? Perhaps I was merely an entertaining jester or a clown to you.

I'm grateful that I never saw you face to face. The only thing I regret now is that I never got the chance to say this to your face.. 

So now, even if I can only do this metaphorically, I can say it nonetheless. Your power has been taken. My feelings for you are now gone. So now I can say Fuck you and the Horse you Rode in on!!