the almost mistress

You almost had me despite my constant promise to myself.. you almost made me break that promise . I cannot believe I was so naive. I never thought I would be here.. I told myself that I would never allow myself to be the one hiding in the shadows of your wife and family..

I told myself that there's just no way I would ever allow myself to be that doll you place on the shelf, standing alone to be played with at your leisure and ignored most of the time.

But life has a way of teaching us humility. Life has a way of shaking us, breaking us, and waking us! Life has a way of reminding us that we are not immune to deception; that we are all susceptible.. that at any time, we can all be manipulated, used and abused...

I'm glad I learned this lesson before it was too late. The good lord knows that the results would have been disastrous. This lesson is a cruel fate..

You are a cowardly snake! A man who is too afraid to be truthful to his wife and life regardless of your fate. You could fix it, but in your mind it's just too late..

But as for me, I'm lucky that it's not too late! I can see the fate that awaits you..

I can see that now that I'm gone you will find some new bait. I can also  see that It will blow up in your face. That your actions will lead to your disgrace.. Mark my words that is your fate.. only time will reveal your fate