Part-3

Next morning....

Venba's pov

What I've done ????, I signed in the divorce paper which was given by him !?

I signed the paper in heat of moment but how I'm going to win his heart ??!

Wait..., Why I have to win his heart ? He is just my helper in that situation , Do I have feeling for him? Dunno .....

Maybe I don't have? Dunno.....

First I have to clear one thing , am I falling for him ? Theriyalaye paaaa( don't know)

Suddenly guest started arriving , because day after tomorrow is Pongal festival week ( Tamil festival)

And girl almost my age may be 23 to 25 , chanting a word repeatedly like " mama mama mama" .

It sound weird but she is referring to him , and started to hug him so tightly.

Which made me heart broken , and it tearing a part , but I controlled and glancing the scenario .

" Mama , enna miss panningala?"
( Dear, did you miss me ?)( Mama is the slang to address mom's elder brother's son)

"Illa, yen?" ( No, why ?) . He said in usual cold but little warm tone ..

'He didn't even speak to me in that tone' I thought , On that time my phone rang , all the attention turned towards me.

It's my friend Anshi, I'm so happy that she called me after 2 years of her abroad post graduate studies

I attended the call, we talked for 15 minutes that she will come to my orphanage house to celebrate Pongal but I'm in my parent in law's house.

So I have to invite her hear only, " ok, I'll call you back later and I'll tell where to come now are you packing or in air port " I asked

" No no I'm just packing" , 'thank God' I thought , " ok , I'll call you later" said again and ended the call

I went directly to my gauri aththai( mom in law) to asked permission to make my frnd to stay here .

I hesitantly went to her and called her "Aththa" , she looked at me and asked " sollu ma?"(Yes, dear)

" Aththa, my friend is coming to Chennai tomorrow to celebrate Pongal, but she doesn't know that I'm married,so can I bring her here with us "

I'm hoping for her answer to be positive, likewise she said " yes !, you can bring her here to celebrate Pongal, because this is your home !" .

Her answer made my eyes moisture a little but, I hide it.

As soon as she replied, I texted to my anshi to land her fast in our place .

-----------------

Two days later...

It's day one of Pongal festival - bhogi, and all of us did this ritual and my friends looked at me with a pity+ angry+ emotional+ hilarious look.

And I'm pretty sure that what that looks means, pity for my situation, angry for not telling, emotional for my 5 months pain and last but not least , hilarious for my feelings for him and being jealous at the girl named mullai

He is so considerate on her like she's her wife which made me mad.

That day passed like that and me and my friend made different ideas to make him jealous and possess but all went failed .

Day - 2 of Pongal festival - Thai Pongal thirunaal

Today, I have to make a scene.
Anshi gave an idea which as old as Shivaji sir , but it'll work

We only need oil , Anshi spilled the oil on the floor while agni coming towards Anshi's side

Meanwhile me, when he comes I'll walk on that oil and skit , after he grabs me, eye contact grows and our love starts.........

" Hey paithiyam", I came out from my lalala land watch anshi with an irritated face .
( Hey stupid )

"Enna, na evalo azhaga plan pannitu irukan paathilaye cut pannita", I asked
(What, I'm beautifully planning my scene . Why are you disturbing?)

" Stop! , all set . You have to walk on there ok," she said , I gave a thumbs up and went there.

'As well I'm going to slip and he gonna grab', I thought and butterflies are dancing in my stomach

"Ahhhhh" a sound came and I turn which came from place where we spill oil and I was shocked

That my mom in law and father in law were there in the place of me and him, they are making eye contact with romance.

Inside I was crying.......

This plan also failed....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was the chapter ?

Will she succeed in her next plan ?

Dunno right , next update will be on Tuesday.

And one more thing you can follow my insta account @author_ sakthi18