Part-4

Venba's pov

After few hours......

Same day but different plan
Plan 2- Seduce ✨

"Dude , how do we execute this plan ?" Asked anshi , " Wait and watch babe!" I said dramatically

Gauri aththai and varthini paati( grand ma ) said me to pack my things because we all going to their native place which was few hours of travel .

Me and anshi packed the things for a small trip we all got in Agni's car with her .

Mullai was very stubborn to sit in front meanwhile me watching her behaviour  whining like baby , I know he will support her and I got in the back seat on his left side.

He just stared at my move but didn't react anything , and I stared a glance and started looking at window .

We reached that place within 4 hours , me and anshi took a room but none of them dare to ask me why I'm staying with my friend but varthini paati told me to stay with Agni...( Grandma )

Here my plan goes.....

We reached here at night 9:30 or something so all of them went to sleep me and Agni were confused where to sleep because there is only bed not couch or extra duvet at all....

We stared at each other and I stared the conversation " let's change and we decide, ok!"

He only nodded and he went first ...

He came with his usual white t-shirt and trouser, my evil mind gone crazy for some moment

" Aiyoo!," he looked me with a questionable look ,"Actually, I brought my nightwear but it was too short " .

He was a little stunned but hide it well ," it's ok " he said . My mind run wild very wild , yeah it's my plan . ' I'm smart , right?'

Actually this is the model , but to look even more seductive I wore the shorts over my belly button and leave my shirt's first two button open 😉

When he turned his gazed fell on me , I felt goosebumps in my back and did my night care ( that means I put some small lip tint and moisturizer for to look presentable while I sleep 😁)

He was fvcking looking at me and gulped very hard , I think his eyes will come out from socket and went to sleep on the bed , it's my first time sharing the bed with him ........

And peacefully drifted to sleep with the memories of today's moment.........

Agni's pov....

I'm not able to understand why I'm looking at her like this , ' Agni don't do this because you already fell for someone once you find her you will leave her and let her to lead her life well' I thought this to my self whenever I got attracted .

Yeah I got attracted to her the very first day of our marriage that's why I went to BT to fresh my mind and surroundings .

I won't betray my love for anyone not even my wife .

While I'm working and thinking this she came from the closet........

Oh fvcking god , she looks damn hot , I can't take my eyes from her . She did her night routine, put a pony tail and came to our bed and she.......

Slept ?????

The whole fvcking night I wasn't able to sleep because of her ..

She wore a very little shorts and her shirt were quite open , " a clear view of her cleavage" and her lips were shining under the night lamp .

I think I'm drooling over her , everytime she move her cleavage and her white thighs tickles my eyes , eventhough I'm starring at them ...

Once I realise that she isn't my girl to look her like this but I don't know why I went close to her and gave a peck on her lips .....

'Agni senior, I love you' these words repeated in my mind suddenly I jerked back myself and realise what I've done ..

I'm felt very disappointed by myself ' love pannurathu vera oruthiya but , kiss pannathu vera oruthiya , enna maanangatta pozhappu ithu' I mentally slapped myself and went to balcony luckily there was an swing and went there to sleep

(I'm loving someone but kissing someone, what a shameless heart)

Before sleeping I'm sure about one thing , I have open up a little and tell her my love life and I will only love her .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi,They kissed 😍

How was the chapter ?

Will Agni able to confess to his love life ?

Will Venba get hurt ?

And thank you for support from a little people but please do vote , comment and give extra support for this newbie 🥺

And next chapter will be updated on Sunday. Fine !

And my second story  "OUR CONNECTION"'s charcter aesthetics is out now if you want  please check out !!!

Please follow my insta account  @author_sakthi18

Boiiii!