Eike

Eike had returned from a night of cards with some of his men, he had decided to find something to occupy him. He didn't want to sit at home, especially now that he knew the American was friends with Amelia. The stupid girl had been dumbfounded earlier upon seeing him here and he was unhappy that she now knew where he lived.
He had always been careful after their little visits to never give her any personal information, though she always tried prying it from him or to get him to spend the night with her.
After a few drinks and being up on the betting pool he called it a night and went home. He'd barely been able to unwind with his cigarette when the girl came stumbling inside.

She stopped and regarded him with wariness her complexion was flushed and a few pieces were falling from her hair thing. Well at least his friend Bauer was scratching the itch, while he had not.

Eike held his cigarette out towards her in offering, he had no idea if she even smoked. To his surprise she came closer and took it careful to not brush his fingers.

He watched as she sat on the chair and took a small puff, clearly she was not a smoker. But he gave her credit for trying to make it look normal and he took the cigarette back from the girl.
Eike took a long drag and leaned his head back on the couch before releasing the smoke on his exhale.

"There is no Great Aunt," he says matter of factly still not looking at her but he hears the chair creak a tell that she's shifted, nervously he'd bet. He rolled his head to the side pinning his gaze on her and she's lost some color, her dark eyes that are so expressive flash in fear.
Hell allow her to sit there stewing in the fear and uncertainty.

"I will give you one chance Fräulein Winters. Bring your identifizierung to the Headquarters tomorrow morning, either you have them or you don't. I can spot a fake document." He grinds out through his teeth.

"Screw you! Why are you doing this? Wolfgang obviously has no suspicions about me, doesn't that prove I'm not part of whatever sick game you have in your head?" The girl snaps, ah she is getting her spirit back.

Eike is not angry but he can not allow her to speak to him in such a way. He rises to his feet and steps in front of her he leans down both hands on the arm rests of the chair blocking her in.
He can almost smell and taste the fear coming from her and he smiles menacingly.

"You may have Bauer wrapped around your finger, but I am not as swayed by a pretty face and this act of innocence." He snaps and feels a thrum of satisfaction as she cowers from him.
Eike grabs her face harshly pulling her to him forcing her to look at him.
"Either you bring the documents tomorrow morning and I find them false I will personally deliver you to the Gestapo. I might even seem to find that you are a Jewess, using some horrific power over Bauer. Then I can pack you into a train with the rest of the filth and send you to the camps." He hisses and can feel her trembling in fear and she tries to pull her face from his grip. That annoys him and he back hands her across the face and she cry's out in pain covering her face with her hands.

Eike drops his cigarette grinding it into the floor before he leaves her in the chair crying. He shuts his bedroom door and kicks the little wooden chair in the corner over. His hatred for this woman burns deep in his gut, she is right in saying she has done nothing wrong he has made sure of that, but he finds himself wanting to know her as she makes him feel again. He can't deny though the rotting taste of hatred of her being American, it was her countryman who had killed the one person he had in this war.

The front door slams closed and he knows she's left.

~~~~~~

The girl hadn't returned, that must be a sure sign of her lies, she's possibly even tried to run away. He smirked knowing even if she tried she wouldn't make it far.