Chapter one:The lawyers curse

It was a rainy Sunday morning when I had just finished eating breakfast. Suddenly, I heard the sound of raindrops tapping against the window. it was a slow, rhythmic tapping that seemed to echo throughout the room. I looked out the window, but all I could see was darkness and rain. I sat there for a moment, listening to the rain and wondering what I was doing alone in such a large house.

My laptop screen was the only source of light in the room, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Suddenly, I heard a faint voice whispering, "It is not your time yet, but when your time comes, be ready." I looked around, but there was no one there. It must have been my imagination, I thought. But then heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from down the hall. I knew what it meant - the curse had come for another victim. And I knew that soon, it would come for me too.

And with those words it  left my window. That was when I realized my noodle bowl was on the floor.I rushed to check down the hallway but I saw a fleeting figure wearing black…..

Next I heard screams it had come for the eleventh occupant and I was next I Know you all will ask why I never ran for my life if I knew i was next in line,I had already signed a document binding my soul to this place no matter how hard I ran I found myself back here,it was then I found out that owner of the house a lawyer placed a curse on this house before he died binding his spirit with the house

And as I am speaking to you I know tomorrow is my last day,I have told a couple of people good bye I don't want to be saved because the curse now holds my soul in perpetual agony.

Please don't make the same mistake I did avoid the Lawyer next door