Chapter two:I killed my brother

I clenched my brother's dead heart in my hands,how did I end up killing my blood brother?

"My brother and I were very close - we literally did everything together: cooking, eating, and even sleeping on the same bed. I even knew a lot of his friends. We had both made a pact to get disvirgined on the same day, but Michael betrayed me. He paid dearly for it.

"While we were playing hide and seek, my brother and I found an old book. On each page, we saw different names written in strange symbols that we couldn't understand. We took turns reading the few English words we could make out. It was an old book, so I guess that's why some of the symbols were hard to read.

"Let's write our names in the book," Michael said. "It's going to be cool!" I had first objected, but I let him have his way because I could do little to stop him. This is when things got weird. As soon as he finished writing, the book shut itself. We tried everything we could think of to open it, but nothing worked.

"That was when our problems started. We would wake up in the night to the screams of a crying mother. Sometimes, we could hear voices whispering in our ears, "Come home!" Other times, we heard footsteps on our bedroom floor, calling us to join them.

We tried telling our parents, but they just told us we watched too many movies.

"One day, my parents traveled on a business trip. Michael was scared to stay alone in the house, so we invited our friends for a night party. Michael invited his crush, my best friend Katty. I swear I didn't know she had a crush on him.

"Everyone was having fun in the house. I was sober. I could hear faint voices all around the house and I was tempted to join them. I rose up from the parlor and went to check on my brother. As I approached his room, I saw him and Katty engaging in a very intimate act. In a fit of rage, I shoved him. His head hit the floor with a sickening thud, and blood started pooling around him. I couldn't stop myself. I reached for a knife and, after killing my best friend, I killed everyone at the party. They were too drunk to react.

"But even after I killed my brother, I still wanted more blood. In the morning, I did little to clean up the blood on the floor. Instead, I was busy whistling and chatting with my new ghost friend.

"When my parents returned home, they found me covered in blood. I tried to explain to them that it was all a mistake, but they wouldn't listen. In a moment of panic, I killed them, too.

"Now, I'm alone in this big house, consumed by guilt and grief. I don't know how I could have done something so terrible, but it's too late to take it back.