Final Update

This will be my final update to all of you.

As I am writing this, I am about to start my final exams, determining if I enter senior high.

This will also be an announcement.

After rereading this fanfic, I have decided to stop updating it in exchange for remaking it.

Because 200,000 US Marines is just ridiculous as the FIRST WAVE, the fight against the flame dragon is still something people are arguing about, Zorzal is a bland cartoonish evil character with inconsistent motives.

And the fact that there are entire fleets of B-52 bombers and C-17's that somehow made it pass the small Gate is ridiculous.

Don't even get me started on how they got thousands of military equipment from both Russia and Europe.

There is little focus on the politics of both worlds, the NATO and Russia alliance is extremely rushed, adding South Korea and the Philippines was forced, the fact it has too many war crimes (many of which are suggested by the readers by force), the Battle of Washington D.C. was just taken lightly by Americans until much later.

The Chinese revolution is forced, the attack by the Wagner Group was short and had little political ramifications, the dialogue is clunky, the logistics is clunky, the characters are kinda retarded, and overall.

Pretty mid.

The Bayarmaan Empire came out of nowhere without proper explanation.

Janus and Aurelia's story is still being underused.

The romantic relationships are either rushed or forced.

And the early chapters just feel bland and boring.

I do take responsibility for this, since I didn't expect this fanfic would suddenly start gaining popularity, I didn't take this seriously.

But now, seeing as this is basically my hobby and job, I've decided after reading Manifest Fantasy to remake this entire fanfiction.

Now granted, this wouldn't be a full-on reboot, the characters will still stay and a lot of things such as the death of the flame dragon, taking of Italica, Hunter 2-1's first encounter with Zorzal (the time Mike bashed Zorzal's head into a pillar), the Fall of Sadera, Operation Silent Valor (MARSOC rescues Camila Jim), Capture of Bellnahgo and many more, but altered and placed sooner or earlier.

So a light reboot, like the James Gunn new DCU.

For one thing, too many coalition partners.

The original four of Britain, France, Canada, and Germany will still be added, no more of that 200,000 troops each bullshit.

And the Philippines, I get I'm a Filipino and should probably add my country, but I am not gonna self-insert my country into the story like many others, nor am I an over proud Filipino that brings up the Battle of Yultong whenever there's a Top 10 strongest countries video on Facebook, so remove.

And next on the list of coalition partners, is the Republic of Ukraine, I will still add them because I can use this story as a way to bring more attention to the Russo-Ukrainian War, because people are apparently too focused on the War on Gaza.