💦 Exhausted Mother 💦

"Kids! Lunch is ready!!", Hana's Mum called out. She had just finished cooking up the lunch. Then suddenly, out of nowhere came a bunch of teenagers (6 of them if I'm not wrong! :3), all very well dressed. They all sat down at the dining table. "Ugh, Mum, why are there broccolis on my plate? You know I hate them!!", complained Lily. She was a very pretty young girl, about the age of 16, with long, straight, strawberry-blonde hair and yellow eyes (Yes, I use lots of different eye colors even if they don't happen in real life! >w<) and light skin. She wore knee-high yellow socks with a long bright-yellow dress decorated in bright green leaves, and she wore a yellow headband. She loved yellow.

Hana's Dad replied to her remark, "Please, don't act like a baby now, Lily, you are a girl of age 16, you know vegetables are good for you!". Hana's Dad glared at Lily, a sign that warned Lily that she'd better carry out her father's instructions. Everyone else was quiet. All Hana's Mum could do was facepalm. Another girl with medium-length of dark brown hair, grey eyes, light skin, a pink skirt, a purple crop top, and a purplish-pink hairclip, laughed! Her name was Sally. And she was 17.

After lunch, Hana's Mum started washing the dishes. She was very upset because she had trained her kids to wash their plates. {Well, I guess I'll do it just this once...} she thought. Hana's Dad noticed that his wife was very exhausted and was not pleased. He called out a family meeting in the sitting room.

"What's up, Dad? Mom, you look...tired.", Rodrick informed. He had dark brown hair, red eyes, wore a black T-shirt and a blue denim buckled with a shiny black belt. He was 18. "Exactly!" Hana's Dad said. He continued, "The family meeting was brought up because you guys have been exhausting your mother today!". Everyone was quiet. They knew their da when he wasn't happy. "Honey, there's no need for this meeting, it's just for today...", Hana's Mum said. She sounded as if she was almost whispering from exhaustion.

"Even a day is too much.", replied her husband. The tension in the room grew after this remark until Hana broke it. "You're right Dad.", she sighed. She then faced her mother. "I'm sorry Mum...", she said guiltily. Hana was a very good-looking and kind-hearted girl. She was 17, with long, straight, and shiny, black hair, green eyes, and fair skin, and wore a ruby-red hoodie with long black tight leggings. She had put her hoodie down showing an amazing bright red bow with tiny little red sequins on it. The other teens looked at each other and then faced their mother and gave apologies.

"Well, now that's cleared, I've found a way to make sure your mother doesn't tire herself for the rest of the day! Ya'll are all going on a sibling trip!", Hana's Dad called out with a twinkle in his eye.  Everyone gasped with joy, except their mother of course.

"No, no, no! I will simply not allow them to go alone! Jack, you must be out of your mind!", cried out Hana's Mum. "But, Charlotte, you'll tire yourself if you don't get a moment of peace!" he said. "I'd rather tire myself for my WHOLE LIFE than let them go alone! I will simply not hear of it!", Hana's Mum yelled (but not too loudly :3). "I simply will not hear of you tiring yourself so that's that!" he said calmly. He was used to arguing with his wife because he still loved her. He turned to the kids, who had gone quiet while they were arguing, and nodded at them. "Rodrick, you can take my car because you have a driving license, and so does Dan just in case something happens, he can drive. Make sure to arrive at 6:00PM. Don't let Vic drive even if he pleads to." and with that being said, Hana's Dad or John, took his wife up their room.

John closed the door and looked at his wife who was really upset. He came close to her and lifted up her chin, "It's for your own good Charlotte, you know that, right? Please don't be mad at me.", he said with love in his voice. He kissed her right cheek.