4-Family Matters

Frank woke me up and told me

-"bro the principal called us,says were in trouble"-

I shivered down to my spine. This can only mean bad stuff.after all myb during my technique awakening i destroyed the bathroom. Or worse damaged eva so bad shes in the hospital...

"So yeah,we have to go to the principals office"

"Yeah....."

We headed onto the school grounds.Eva wasnt there...oh now i know were in deep shit.we entered inside. The principals office was on the third floor.Upstairs we saw janitors close the bathroom that we were fighting in.We heard noises from the office.it was like he was talking to someone.i knocked on his door.

"Come in"

Inside the office we see a bunch of the best kids in this school.and also trophies that this school has won.

"Well dear mr brotein and mr burger king,you are suspended for 2 days for the acts caused yesterday in the third floor bathroom"

"Excuse me mr brtik but it was a act of self defence"-me

"We know but we decided its either you get suspended or the 2nd option"

"Has ms bonkir been suspended*-frank

"Of course,her punishment is more severe"

"Ok principal,can we have the detes on the second option"-me

"Yes,so the second one is that you dont get charged with anything but in turn you tell your parents and go on a extermination mission for us."

"SURE"-both me and frank

"Glad that we can come to a middle ground ,you are dismissed"

I went with frank to my clan house after this.we told my father abt all this and my dad looked pissed

"YOU IDIOT,HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THE OTHER CLAN LEADERS THAT MY SONS A RECKLESS LOOSE CANONN"

"but mr it isnt his fault"-frank

"OUT OF THIS FRANK,PLS JUST GO HOME"-ME

frank left and me and my father argued. His words rlly hit me. He said i was a stain on the clan.i ran to my bed crying. Broken and torn apart....