Chapter Ten

Imagine finding yourself in a completely new world surrounded by three hot spies.

And those spies are the male versions of Sam, Clover, and Alex.

"Have you got a lover?"

Wow, Clover is still thirsty for dating.

"No, not that I know of"

The blond boy places a hand around your shoulders pulling you closer to him.

"How about we both go on a date in a fancy restaurant?"

Alex steps in and interrupts Clover's attempt at flirting with you.

"Clover, stop being so shallow," he says firmly.

Clover steps back and puts his hands up in surrender.

"I was just trying to be friendly," he says with a sheepish grin.

Sam rolls his eyes at Clover's antics.

"Don't pay any attention to him," he says.

"He's just trying to flirt with anything that moves."

"Actually, I don't mind going out on a date with him, it would be pretty nice" you declare.

Sam and Alex gave each other a look while Clover cheers at his success of getting you to go out with him.

"Are you going to tell us why you were passed out on the road?" Sam asks, kindly.

"I must have fainted from low blood pressure or something" you lie innocently.

Clover beams with joy and starts making plans for the date.

"Alright! Let's go somewhere that's really fancy! I know of a restaurant that serves the best French cuisine."

He turns to Sam and Alex for their opinion.

"What do you guys think? Should we get a table at the outdoor garden? Or the one by the fireplace?"

"Go on a date as in now?"

You are surprised by Clover's happiness.

"Yes, why not?" 

"You don’t even know her name?!" Sam sputtered, incredulous.

“How could you possibly not ask for her name before asking her out on a date?”
Alex continued, his voice rising with each word.

"She’s been right there beside you the whole time, and it never even occurred to you to ask what her name is?"

Seeing that an argument is about to break out, you silently decided to pull yourself out of it.

But before you could do such a thing a passage opens beneath the table and all four of you get sucked in.

Falling down the slides with the three boys right behind you is the worst experience ever.

You can already feel the muscles pain you will have later because of such ordeal.

Once you hit the ground, Sam who was right behind stopped his two friends by using his arms so they don't fall on top of you.

Afterall, the redhead doesn't wish to cause you more discomfort.

"Jerry, why would you do that? Didn't you see that we were having a conversation"

Clover exclaims, standing up in anger while pointing at the old man.

"Well, I wish to introduce you to our newest member, but I guess you already met her"

When Jerry looks in your direction, you come to realize that he is speaking about you.

The three handsome spies are shocked, turning their gazes towards you.

"Meet (Y/n), she will be included in missions from now on"