VOLUME 14 Chapter 9

Flying to the Airbase, Bahamut landed on the open tarmac and nonchalantly walked to the Air Traffic Control Tower even though the players were all buzzed by her sudden appearance. The base Colonel saluted the presence of the woman as she entered the top floor and stood at ease. "Goddess. How may I be of service to you?"

"Master wants his carriage back." The man immediately walked to the phone and pressed one. "Of course, I'll get Aviation in and have it delivered. We currently don't have Mages with Teleport Circle expertise. Unless you want to do it yourself, Goddess." Yawning, she sat down on his chair and crossed her legs. "How long would it take?"

"Two? Three days?" she shrugs and leaned her head forward. "I'll do it then. I need some space and chalk made from the birch of an Elven tree." the officer nods as he heads down with the Dragon in tail.

"Uh, Goddess. Would you also be interested in checking out a situation?"

"Hm? What? Does it involve food?"

"Eheheh... uhh... it involves a person from Earth. He... he did not teleport immediately and only came to Threa a few days ago. He also didn't come in the form of his avatar but instead, his real Earth body." This made her stop a bit and then walked forward again, this time walking at the same pace and level as him. "Bring me to him."

Before they could reach the main lobby door of the ATC. The Colonel made a sharp turn to the left and into an elevator door. Pressing the call button, it took a good minute for it to reach them and as they went down to a small bunker section where its mostly doors with one way glasses on them. "I apologize for the place, Goddess Bahamut. It's only been recently built and it's meant for Prisoners of War." he walks forward, the guards saluting him as the buff player in his fatigues leads her to a door near the hallway junction.

On the window, she sees a young teenage man with messy black hair and an unkempt turtleneck shirt. Pale and brown eyed, he looked beautiful as his build and frame was lanky and thin. "What info he has given us is that he is from Korea... and that the world has basically stopped after the mass disappearances of people. Man, hearing it from him makes me wanna jump back to Earth. Every month has a day of mourning for those who will never return."

She ignores him as she observes the young man. Rubbing her chin, her eyes squinted as she followed trails and strings that's beyond the Human eye. "They call us the Missing Millions... and the world economy is basically in shambles except for Africa and the Middle East since most Full Dive games are censored and banned there." he shrugs and rubs his forehead. "I should've never used VPN to access the International Version of Dark World. I feel like a sucker now." looking to his right, the Dragon was gone but the door was still locked.

"Eh?"

Looking inside, Bahamut was in it, sitting down on the metal chair and was having a conversation with the Earthling. This made the Colonel run to the observation room and could audibly hear the conversation.

"Do you know that there are connections to you right now that points back to the Gods of this world?"

"No." His voice was light toned and calm. Unnerved even by the presence of the almighty Dragon. "I was just sleeping after a long day working at a convenience store. When I went out to grab a bite at night and a truck accidentally hit me and when I woke up. I was in a forest on this planet."

"Unfortunate but at the same time, the Gods of this world are not one to shy away from messing with Earth. I do not think it was an accident." This made the well off and good looking man raise his thin and long eyebrow. "What do you mean...?"

"Nonetheless, I think it'd be good if you were to avoid doing anything rash for now. I have a faint idea of what they plan to do with you. The next months will be harrowing and dangerous. Find a place to stay and keep safe." Bahamut then looked at the one way mirror to the observation room and her eyes were locked into the Colonel. "Have this man transported to the Kingdom of James. Of all the continents, Dragovh is the safest thanks to the Dragons. He will live there."