Chapter 15: It's Time

~7 Months Later~
July 4

Stefan's POV
I've been awake for an hour now, just looking at Freya sleeping and our soon-to-be-born child. It's been seven months since our wedding. I put my hand on Freya's stomach, feeling our baby kick again.

I find it so adorable, but when the baby kicks, Freya says it feels weird. She can't explain it, it just feels a little bit harder and weirder. I have no idea, but I keep asking her if we can find out the gender, but she wants to be surprised.

And since she's the one that's been carrying our bundle of joy for nine months, I decided to go with the flow. When the baby is about to be born, Gabby's witch friend, Amelia, says she will help deliver the baby.

Amelia checked Freya and the baby two months ago to make sure they are healthy and they are. Let me tell you what has happened the past few months; Gabby and Kol went back to New Orleans five months ago and Greg went to Australia with Jasmine four months ago. Gabby's friends left to Miami six months ago.

They are all coming back today, because this is the month of when our child is going to be born. Caroline made it clear she is definitely going to be here along with Matt and Sarah. I moved in with Freya after we came back from our honeymoon. Jay still lives in his regular house and we still talk, of course.

What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Freya waking up. I kiss her cheek and say "Good morning!" She responds "Good morning, handsome." I smile at her and she smiles back at me. We then hear a bunch of cars outside, honking.

Me and Freya look at each other in confusion. I get up and go to the window, but before I look out the window, I see Freya struggling to get up. I try not to laugh, but it's really hard not to.

I see her shoot me a death glare and I cough trying to cover up the laughing. I say "Here, let me help you." Freya exclaims, sarcastically "Oh thanks!" I roll my eyes, hoping she didn't see me.

I help her up and we go look out the window. We see Gabby and Kol get out of a dark blue SUV. We see a silver one behind them and I see Jasmine and Greg get out of that one. Then I look behind them and I see a black SUV and that one has Caroline, Matt, and Sarah in it.

I smile brightly, seeing them again. I look at Freya and I see she is happy too. I say "Come on, let's go say hi." Freya says in excitement "Yeah, come on." We go downstairs and open the door.

We see all of them and they run to us as we go outside to them. Gabby is the first one to hug me and she is hugging me tightly. I get out "Easy Gabby. You're going to end up crushing me." She pulls away and says "Sorry!" I smile at her and say "It's okay."

I see Kol hugging Freya and I see Caroline and Sarah run up to me and hug me at the same time. They say "We've missed you." I laugh and say "I've missed you guys, too." We pull away. I see Jasmine wave at me and I wave back.

Greg pulls me into a bro hug and he asks "So, when is the bundle of joy going to be born?" And I say "Not sure yet." I see Matt and we bro hug too and as we pull away, he asks "Do you guys know what gender?"

Freya says "Nope. We want to be surprised. Right Stefan?" I get a little nervous because I want to know the gender. I trail off "Well..." she gives me her angry glare and I say, nervous "Of course." Freya smiles at me and hugs me and I hug her back.

I see everyone is looking at me, trying not to laugh and the guys are doing that and shaking their heads at me. Freya asks "Okay, why don't you boys hang out while the girls and me hang out until the others get here?"

I say "Yeah, okay. We will just go to Jay's." Freya says in excitement "Great. Should we wait for the others to hear all of your stories?" They all say "Yeah!" "Sure!" Then Freya nods her head and the girls go inside.