New Play Mate

Chapter 21

Megan's POV

I entered the house trying to be as quiet as possible to avoid everyone, but of course someone had to hear me. "Megan is that you?" called my dad as I shut the door. I sighed, "Yeah it's me."

"I want you to meet my co workers son, I think you'll really like him." My dad smiled. I groaned, might as well meet him just to shut my dad up. "Okay fine I'll meet him." I smiled falsely. "Really? That was a little too easy." my dad said. "When do I have to meet him?" I asked. "You might've already met him, he goes to your school already but I'll take you later."

Now I'm curious, he already goes to my school? "Well okay I'm gonna go do my homework." I said as I headed upstairs. "Have fun and study hard." He called up to me. "I will!" I called back. I entered my room and threw myself into my bed. I hope this goes well.

A few hours later and we're at my dads co workers house, waiting at the door  to meet my new play mate. An older looking man with familiar hazel eyes opens the door and greets my dad and I, that must be his co worker, I learned that his name is Sam. "Megan I want you to meet my son, Damien." My jaw dropped as Damien, the creep I went on a date with comes out of the kitchen and into the living room with a shocked look on his face as well. "Um hi." I said shaking his hand. He smirked, "This should be fun."

Both of our dads shooed us away to "get to know each other" as they talked more business. "Did you know that I was coming?" I asked as we entered the kitchen, "I didn't know it was you, but I'm happy it was." He grinned. "This is a nightmare." I groaned. "Not for me, this is gonna be fun."

"And how would this be fun?" I asked. "Because Drake is not gonna like that you're being forced to hang out with me. And I don't like him, and plus I get to mess around with you." He winked. "Okay first off, we will not be 'messing around' and secondly what do you have against Drake?" I asked. He shrugged, "Nothing much really, but I don't like him."

I rolled my eyes and took a seat. He took a seat across from me. "How about I make you a deal?" He asks. "What kind of deal?"

"Our dads trust us together, so we use that. I come over to take you out, but really we part ways. I have somewhere I need to go to at certain times and your dad doesn't want you with Drake. This way everyone is happy." He smirked. I sat back and smiled, " I actually like this plan. "What's the catch?" I ask. "Why would there be a catch? There's nothing I want from you." He chuckled. "Fine deal." I said as we shook hands.

When we later got home I immediately called Drake. "Guess what?" I asked him. "What?" He asked. I told him who my dad tried to set me up with and his plan. "He wants something." Drake stated. "He said no catch and that he doesn't want anything from me." I told him. "I don't trust him babe."

"Don't you want to be able to go out together?" I asked. "Yeah of course I do, I'm sorry babe." I smiled, "Its okay I'll talk to you tomorrow I'm going to bed goodnight Drake." He chuckled, "Goodnight princess."

••••

Sorry it's short I just needed something to publish lol. I'm working on the next chapter as we speak.
                     -AuggiePooh_