Hickey

Chapter 10

••{ Megan's POV }••

I walked into my bathroom with my head down. My parents are probably really disappointed and mad. I don't think I really did anything too wrong though. Sure I slept in the same bed with him but, wait yes I did but they don't know about that. I never had sex with him though so thats good I guess. I continued my thoughts as I walked out of my shower into my bedroom.

After getting dressed I walked down the stairs hesitantly, then peeked over the railing and saw my parents waiting for me in the kitchen. I gulped and entered the kitchen. "Megan we don't even know what to say besides how disappointed we are of you." My mother said. "Is he your boyfriend?" my dad questioned. I blushed highly at the thought, "No no no, we're just um, friends."

"Well we don't want you near him anymore, he seems like a bad influence and we don't want that for you. We will know if you've been with him at school. Don't ask how we know, we just know." my dad stated. I sighed, "Yes dad."

"Now go to school and come right back. Your grounded for 3 weeks." I gasped, thats soo long, ugh. I walked out the door and noticed Drakes car gone. I sighed and walked to school.

Once I got there I was greeted by Danielle. "Hey girlie. Why the glum face? And why did Drake run out your house in nothing but boxers?" she asked. "My parents caught me in bed with Drake, all we did was sleep together but now I'm grounded and I cant talk to or be seen with Drake." I sighed. "But you don't like him, why are you upset?" she questioned smirking. I groaned, "Shut up Danie maybe I do like him a bit."

"Awe my poor girly has a Romeo." she said hugging me. "Romeo?"

"Yep, forbidden love by parents."

"There is no love though, he doesn't even like me." I said as the bell rang. "Sure, anyway I got to get to class. Bye." She waved as she walked away.

I waved back and headed to my homeroom class. I walked in and Drake was already there with my usual seat right next to him. He looked up at me and smiled but I just sighed and sat in the seat next to some bitchy girl. She scoffed and looked at me, "Why are you sitting by me?" she glared.

"Because I am." I said plugging my headphones in. I sat and waited till homeroom ended and once the bell rang I packed up my stuff and left, not even looking back at Drake. "Soo Megan how have you been?" Tyler asked me from behind. "I could be better." I sighed as I continued walking to my next class. "Why is that?"

"Its nothing really." I said glumly. "You sure look upset about it." he questioned. "I said its nothing." I stated as I walked into my class.

Classes zoomed by and soon it was lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and didn't even bother getting food since I wasn't very hungry. "Hey Meg." said Mina and Veronica as I sat down. "Hi guys" I said putting my head down. "Aw your really upset about it huh?" asked Danielle. I nodded, "About what?" Mina asked. "She got in trouble at home today." Danielle answered. They both said oh, "I'm gonna go to my locker for something." I said getting up.

I walked into the hallway to my locker, but as I passed a classroom I was pulled in by someone. I was about to scream when whoever pulled me in covered my mouth. It was an empty classroom and there were no windows. I looked up at the person and it was Drake. "Why are you ignoring me again?" He questioned immediately. Instead of lying I told him the straight truth, "My parents don't want me around you." I sighed "And they said they'll find out if I'm with you."

"How will they find out?"

"I don't know they told me not to ask."

"But what if I'm with you in private?" he smirked.