Chapter 20

PART 96: FIGURING IT ALL OUT

-YiChen's POV

"Jing Long, can you come to us? We need some of your devices." I pressed the pendant to say. I glanced sideways at Tim in case he had any ideas. Nope. Seems unlikely. Anyway, it's good to keep an eye just in case.

Jing Long, sitting in a teleporter, asked, shocked, "Who..who is... he? What... suit is he wearing?"

"Hey, this is molten suit. It's cool. And you are which generation?" he said in a non-grammatical way.
"Second... And you?"
"Nine hundred and sixty-two thousand, three hundred and eighty fifth generation, or if you prefer it numerically, 9-6-2-3-8-5. Wow, second... It's almost the first. Well... Whatever." Tim said.

"Anyway, what devices did you want?"

"Descendant Checker and a Truthfulness Detector." I said.

Firstly, I flashed the Truthfulness Detector at Tim, who flinched a little.. Let's see. 99.5% Truthful, 0.3% Distrustful and 0.2% Trying to plan something. What? After which, Jing Long said, "Can I have my device back?"

"No, not yet."

"Just give it to me!" In the end, the device fell on the floor pointing at Jing Long. 100% distrustful? What? Wow... Real device, fake person.

"Okay..."

"HAHAHA!! YOU GUYS GOT TRICKED! I'M UNKNOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He smiled slyly. He laughed like a raving lunatic. He is crazy, like a mad dog.

I don't care.

PART 97: WEIRD THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING NOW

-Xinnan's POV

Confused like I always am - with a twinge of awareness, I asked Jing Yi what was going on. She shuddered. Seems like I wasn't the only one who doesn't know what's going on.

"Lookie here! Found some things!" YiChen shouted after making out the Ancient Acranium Cannon to shoot at Tronale. He toppled on the floor, groaning in pain-

Well, at least something expected. I quickly tried to think of ways to help this awkward situation. YiChen started hurling fireballs and making a dome with electricity. Unsure of what to think, I stood there like a dummy, confused. I sighed and gathered a metal casing that was transparent to shield us instead so that YiChen could get a rest. She smiled at me gratefully and I backed away feeling uneasy and it turned into a snarl.

-YiChen's POV

The metal casing was special so that we could see what was outside, but from outside we are actually invisible. I shifted backwards and suddenly burst forward in a fit of anger. I sensed something different. I was engulfed in light but I don't care and continued running. I think I turned into a ray of light and I am travelling in the speed of light.

I charged forward, surprisingly ran out of the metal casing without feeling a thing. NICE. I ran forward while shooting fireballs and sparks all over the place. Unknown sat up immediately, rubbing his head and still oblivious that a ray of light was charging towards him and that ray of light is me.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller..." I hummed while enjoying this new sensation. Unknown craned his neck and his eyes widened when he realised what was happening. I thrown him into the air inserted a tracking device on his neck. I slowly halted into a stop and motioned for Tan Ying to teleport me back into the dome. I was in the dome so I knew where it was but Unknown obviously didn't. He stared at me like I was being like a funky chicken (ok, maybe I was). Good thing was, Tan Ying saw me and teleported me back, leaving Unknown alone otherwise.