xi

Luke wandered around the small shop that he'd be recommended to by a few tumblr blogs. It was a smaller panties shop called 'Sammie's Shop'. His blue eyes scanned over the panties and he had no clue of what Ashton would like. He remembered the first pair he got, Ashton picked out. So maybe another pair of pink ones would spark the male's interest.

"Hello! Welcome to Sammie's Shop! May I help you?" A chirpy girl with faded red hair spoke.

"Just glancing around, looking for... someone."

The female nodded and looked at him, "A grandmother someone... a boyfriend someone..." The girl laughed.

Luke read her name off the name tag, "A boyfriend someone."

"Ah, well is this boyfriend someone, a darker skin color or paler like you? If darker, the black and dark magenta might go better but if he's paler like yourself, pastels will work. I suggest a baby blue if he has a skin color like your own." The female rambled, trying to explain.

Luke chuckled softly, "Thank you, Jenna." He gave a short nod, "Any more you suggest for my paleness?"

Jenna nodded and started to lead him to the pastel panty colors. Luke was hesitant around the green lace ones and the deep red color that the female suggested but he ended up buying two pairs of lace blue ones, a yellow lace pair, then a light purple pair with a white bow tied together. Luke thanked the female and as soon as he got the bag, another female walked in and didn't even take a glance at him when the female and Jenna started to kiss, and not a friendly one.

"Ever heard of too much PDA?" Luke joked as he headed to the door.

"Sometimes you can't help it when you spend miles away and finally see each other, it's hard to stay away."

Luke wondered why he took that to heart more than he should have.

+

Luke made sure the hotel room door was locked and that Michael was distracting his mom while they were out shopping last minute since Liz left tomorrow back to the OZ. Luke let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. He fixed the lace yellow panties on his hips then pulled on his red and black flannel. He decided not to pull on any pants as he pressed on the camera app. He placed his phone on the dresser, propping his phone up. He bit his lower lip as he grabbed an as.s plug of the bottom of his suitcase, that Ashton had sent him when he was back at home, then hit the record button on the phone.

"Hi daddy..." Luke spoke and ran his hand down from his neck to his chest, whining softly. "Miss you here... Your touch." He whispered.

He moved his fingers to the hem of his panties and looked into the lens, biting his lower pink lip. He moved his hand to his left thigh and gave it a squeeze, letting out a soft moan and an aching whimper through his parted lips.

"Wish you were here to put me in my place..."

His fingers moved across the panties, pushing his palm flat against his hardened member, palming softly.

"Bet you're at a meeting when you get this... Hope you get back and punish me, hm..." His eyes shut as he gently pushed his hand into his panties.

His fingers pushed the panties down just enough to get his hand in and rub his co.ck. He then pulled his hand away after a few moments. He turned around and showed his bum off to the camera, laying himself down and pushing the panties down from over his bum, slowly yet surely. He made sure his flannel wasn't over his bum. He grabbed the pink plug that he'd been sent. He let it circle his entrance, barely letting out small whines and whimpers as if someone else was teasing the male.