Next day

I woke up during the night and quietly made my exit out of the house I wrapped my robe against my naked body and walked out to the patio I sat down enjoying the cool night breeze against my exposing skin I stared up at the sky thinking bad to a few hours ago.

*flashback*

Ian laid me down on my bed slowly entering me I bit my lower lip while gripping the sheets, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would of been he slowly rocked his hips against mine I moaned louder and louder Ian looked down at me and smiled Ian lowered his lips to my ear. "I love the way you feel"

*present*

It was almost time to get ready for school I ran back up to my room and pulled out Jean shorts and a tinker bell tank top with some flip flops. Ian was still in bed sleeping with the blanket gently draped against his lower area. I crawled back on the bed lightly kissing his jaw down to his neck. I went back up to his ears. "Good morning sexy" he lightly stirred and woke up rubbing his eyes. "Good morning " he laid his head in my lap rubbing my lower back. " Ian do we have to go to school?" "Sadly yes you still need to pump up your grades in my class " well what a dick can't give me a free pass. I pulled away and went to shower and so did i Ian. When I got out I got dressed and did my hair Ian came out and we made sure we had everything and drove to school.

*skipping ahead in the day *

I grabbed my lunch and headed to ians class room to have lunch together I abruptly stopped when I heard ians voice was loudly then usual I peeked in and started listening "Marissa please go we will talk about this tonight." "Ian you can't keep putting this off Carly and Jake need some quality time with you " "I agree but just give me more time please fits the beginning in the year let me get a little but more settled in about a month or so and I promise you won't have to be unhappy anymore. I didn't hear anymore talking after that but I did hear heels clicking anymore clacking coming closer to me I scurried behind the lockers anymore did watched this angelic brunette slender model looking women walking away. I walked into the room to see Ian with his head in his hands, "babe ?" Ian looked up at me and smiled at my presence "is everything okay I hear some yelling" " uhm yeah yeah its fine legs just have lunch okay "