The End

I kissed Marissa o her cheek and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so very much for this. We can be friends and I promise I'll be a better father to the kids. And Marisa I know I was a lousy husband but I promise you will make some lucky guy the happiness person alive one day"

She kissed my cheek in return. I ran to my car excited to tell Winters the good news. I ran into her house startling her.

"Ian what the hell?"

I swept her up into my arms kissing her deeply.

"Marissa and I are over. I'm all yours baby....I'm all yours and our babies. You and the baby mean everything to me. We will not let the school know about us just yet. Don't worry this will work out."

"Ian I...I love you so much"

I set her down and pulled out a ring I had saved for her for a while now.

"Will you make me the promise of one day becoming my wife?"

"Yes Ian of course"

I never expected my life to turn out good in a way but I'm glad it did. My mother always told me to never give up, after each storm is a rainbow and here was mine.

I know the story ended a bit sudden but I have more stories in mind to publish and I would like to get started on those. Thank you to all the readers!! Check out my other stories if you like :)