New friend

Ian just flat out told me I'm a whore and he has done this disgusting act before to other college girls and he's only married to his wife for MONEY! My head was spinning and aching at the same time I couldn't believe this. Sally came out of one of the stalls and placed a head on my back. "Hey I couldn't help but over hear your fight with Ia...I mean mister Micheals, winter are you pregnant?" I lowered my head to ashamed to look at my reflection, "yes..." "Does he know?" "No" "winter you should tell him" I spun around in a flash with tears streaming down my face. " he's married with 2 kids and he's done this before to other girl. He doesn't care about me I was just another set of young legs that he was able to pry into." I slid down to the floor and buried my head into my knees. Sarah sat beside me and rubbed my back. "Winters dear all this crying isn't good for the baby. Wash your face March back into class and don't show him your fall apart because that what he wants and that how he will take advantage. Just try to push through this day and then you can think about what to do with the baby later okay?" I wiped my tears away and nodded. "You sound like a pro at this" "yeah..well I been through a lot that's all" I washed my face once more and tried to make my self look presentable. "Ah hey if yours not doing anything later would you like to come to my house and hang out?" "Sure!!" Sarah seemed like she's never hung out with anyone before by the way she accepted my offer. While we were walking back to class and chatting as we we're doing so, the bell rang 'thank god' I said to myself. Sarah went off to her locker and I went to the classroom to retrieve my books. Ian was sitting by his computer. He shut his computer gently and stared up at me. " winters are you okay?" "Why do you care?" I grabbed my books started shoving them into my bag. I felt a rush of warmth on my arms. His cologne filled the air around me. His familiar touch traced my arms, his gentle kisses on my neck. "Winters you are sooo sexy. I'm sorry for what I said, you just shocked me and I didn't want anyone to  what you had said so I had to talk as if I were an asshole," I turned around and crossed my arms. I walked off before he got a chance to say anymore. "Winters!" "Hey Sarah " "wanna ditch and go get some real food and start the hang out?" I chuckled and nodded I linked arms with her and walked out the school.