Chap. 2: My Owner, Trafalgar Law

Kauro's POV~
Disco man was shocked and shaking, but he just ignored it."Do you really have some?" disco man asked suspiciously, but nervously at the same time to him."Yes I have." and that 'Law' guy tossed a sack of gold coins to disco man."Very well, she's all yours." he then took the keys of my cuffs from disco man and unlocked me. I tried to run away from him, but he held me tight around my wrists. I don't have much strength left, because I stayed too long wearing those stupid seaprism cuffs and chains."Let me go!" I shouted at him. He just gave me a cold glare."I won't, Miss Kauro. You belong to me now." he said, kinda pissed off, but still wearing his regular smirk."Why do you even want me. I'm not even that worth it." I said with an emotionless face. But I mumbled the last part."Because I find you interesting, Miss Kauro." he said. Wow, I never knew someone would be interested in me. I just stared shocked at him. "Like what you see, Kauro-ya?" I didn't realise I stared too long and I looked away immediately, with a heating face. He only chuckled at this.

As disco man was about to announce the buyer of the mermaid, the roof was busted down and came in a, flying fish. There were people riding it. I can't quite visualise because of this smokes... After the smoke cleared out, I saw one with a Strawhat and another one with three swords."Oi, can you land this thing any better?!" the swordsman said."Gomen, Zoro-sama." the driver said with black suit."CAAMMIIEE!!!!" the guy with Strawhat shouted. Everyone turned to their direction."We're here to save you!!" he shouted again."L-Luffy-chin?" the mermaid cried, while banging at her tank. The Strawhat guy named Luffy, charged to the stage but stopped by a weird looking guy. But his coat was accidentally removed, there were more arms revealed. Looks like an octopus.
"AHHHH!!!" an ugly looking lady screamed. He's a fishman?! fishman?!"Wait, Luffy . Remember what I told you. Don't ever mess with the nobles. You promised. You know there are nobles here." the fishman with eight arms guy said, with worry. I stood there shocked of what I just heard."Nobles?" I whispered to myself. So those were the bubble headed guys."But, Hachi! They got Cam-" 'BANG'. It was the chubby bubble headed guy from earlier."I shot it. I shot it. I shot it." he danced with joy, after he shot the fishman. Ooh, those kind people people really pisses me off."H-Hachi." Luffy called the fishman."I shot ot. I shot it. I sho-" he was cut off by a fist colliding his face, making him unconscious near the exit."W-Why did you do that. Don't you k-know w-we're a noble. I'll have you beheaded!" another noble cried out."I don't care if you're nobles! NOBODY MESSES WITH MY NAKAMA!" he shouted at the noble. And everyone are running wildly towards the exit. And some people started coming in."Oi, Luffy. You finaly did it thos time." A girl with orange hair said.

While Law has his attention with Strawhat guy, I guess he didn't notice he loosened his grip on my arm, so I tried to sneak out, but got caught eventually as I was grabbed by the arm. Again."Where do you think you're going, Kauro-ya." he said, not looking at the fight anymore, but at me."Uhh, bathroom?" I said, putting a nervous smile on my face."Without my permission?" he said. "Why do I need your permission?" I questioned."You are part of my crew now. So I am your, Captain. And be loyal to your Captain." "Since when." I asked again. "Since now." While the others are fighting some marines that came out of nowhere, he dragged me out of the place. When we were almost at the door, I felt eyes on me . When I looked what it was, the guy I saw earlier with red hair was glaring at me. It sent shivers down my spine a little. He's scary. I just looked away and followed my now,'Captain', Law. But then I felt a weird presence back there. When I turned around, some people and all nobles and some people that remained, fainted. Except for the Pirates. And I saw, Mr. Rayleigh back there at the center of the stage, smiling at me with people following him. I guess those were the slaves. Then we got out.

There followed us, two men wearing jumpsuits and a Polar Bear wearing an orange jumpsuit. Weird."Who are they?" I asked Law. "They're my creq." he answered, still looking and walking forward, at the road in front. "Even the bear?" I asked again."Yes, even the bear." he answered."Uhh, where are we going anyway?" I questioned him again. "Back to the submarine." "But, you're a pirate aren't you? You don't have a ship, but you have a sub?" "Yes, and Miss Kauro, would you mind stop asking questions. You'll know it when we get there." "Ok." and we all walked in silence. It makes me kinda awkward because he's holding my hand while walking in silence.