Chap. 3: Life with my Captain

Kauro's POV~
We got back to his sub and his crew. They introduced theirselves to me. So I know that everyone in his crew, except for Bepo, Jeanbart, and also Law, are kinda perverts. Especially Shachi and Penguin. But they are also nice. "Miss Kauro. Since there's not enough room left, and you know my crewmates are kinda perverts, you will be staying in my room. That's final." Law said. "Ugh, fine. But try anything to me and I'll kick your ass." I said. "You don't order me around, Miss Kauro." he growled at me. " Ok, ok. You're the boss." I said with my hands up." Bepo! " he shouted, calling for the bear. " Yes, Captain." Bepo answered. " Take Miss Kauro to my room. And after that, tell her to come to my office." he told Bepo.' Uh, I'm here you know. ' I thought."Yes Captain. " Bepo said while saluting. " Kauro-chan, let me take you to Captains room, where you'll be staying. " he said."Ok. " I answered. ' Aww, Bepo is so cute. I wish I could cuddle him. Law is so lucky with him. ' I thought. We walked through the empty hallway of the submarine. It was getting cold and chilly. I think it's just the coldness of the water. We must've submerged already. " Uh, Bepo. Don't you feel a little cold? " I asked him. " Sorry. " he said, while bowing his head. " Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. " " Sorry. " " Heheh, don't say sorry, ok. " " Sorry. " he said it again. Why does he keep saying sorry. " Don't worry, you'll get used to him saying sorry. " and Penguin just popped out of nowhere. I jumped a little because of his sudden presence. " I know. Bepo is a good friend. So no worries. " I said to him. " Ok, I'm off. Just passing by anyway. " he said, walking away with a wave." Ok, bye. " " Um, Kauro-chan. We're here. " Bepo said to me. " Ok. Thanks Bepo. " and then he walked away. I opened the door and went inside the room, and locked it. I examined it and it reminded me a little of a room in a hospital. I jumped on the bed and made myself comfortable.

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard a knock from the door. I slowly got up and opened it, to see a panting Bepo at the door. " Hah, hah. Kauro-chan, I forgot to mention to you, to go to the office of Captain. Its at the end of the hallway, on the right side is where you will find the door to his office. I wish I could accompany you, but I must go now. I have work to do, Kauro-chan. Sorry. " he said and walked away."Ok! " I shouted out to him.

I went outside, to look for his office. I was now in front of the door, until someone inside said, " Come in. It's open." and I followed. There I saw Captain sitting by his desk with reading glasses on. He looks cool with those glasses on. What the heck, what am I thinking, he's the Captain. "Oh,don't stare at me like that. I'll melt." he said, then smirked."Uhh, I-I'm not s-staring!" wait, why am I stuttering. I feel my cheeks getting hot.'No way, am I blushing? What's this? Why does my stomach feel weird heart beating fast.' "Oh, really. Then why can't you take your eyes off of me." he asked, smirking again! "I told you. I'm not staring!" O shouted. I was getting pissed of him. He just chuckled at my reaction."Ok. Come here. Let's have a short check-up on you." I nodded and walked over to him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked."Hmm?" "Why did you take me.?" I said and he looked at me."I told you. I find you interesting, right." he said, going back to what his doing. I don't even exactly know what he's doing. I think it's what they call check-up right. He was examining my body and some bruises I got when I was dragged to that place, called Auction House."Where did you get all these bruises.?" he asked."Long story. I don't wanna talk about it. Now, back to the topic. Why were you interested anyway. " "D." that's just what he said. "Huh?" "Because of your name, 'D'." he said. I silenced for a while, and then I finally get it. It's because of the family I came from. Yes, my family are D's. But I don't really exactly know what it means."There, done. You can go now. " he said, while putting something in his cabinet. " Ok. " I said walking to the door."And remember, we'll be doing this more often." he suddenly said. I stopped walking and said."Ok, Captain. " and walked out the room. 'Hmm, what could be my life with you Captain. He seems interesting to me too.I like him. Heheh..'