Chap. 7: The Search

Law's POV ~
I went inside my sub, while the others are finishing other left marines. After that, we quickly submerged and looked for her. But none. All we found were broken woods. I really hope we find her. I didn't evwn get to tell her how I feel. And now, it's maybe too late.

Kid's POV ~
I can't believe I lost her. She's supposed to be a perfectly fit addition for my crew. I know she's still alive. I just know it. And I'm gonna be the one to find her first, before Trafalgar. I will get stronger for her. I will find her, someday.

Few months later ~ Law's POV ~
It's been a long time and we haven't seen her or found her. Maybe she really is gone. I can't believe I let someone I love, taken away again. I'm doing some paperworks now, still thinking about her. I promise to myself, i will get stronger. To protect my nakama.

(A/N: Oops, I made Kid and Law, a bit too OC. Sorry guys, please continue. )
Kauro's POV ~
So cold. Where am I. What happened. I opened my eyes and saw the brightness of the sun. I tried to stand but my legs gave out. So I just sat down. I looked at my surroundings. I think I'm on a deserted island, or so I thought.'ROAR!' I think I'm not the only one on this island."Oh, so you're awake. I thought you were dead." someone behind me said. I turned around to see who it was. And there, I saw him again. Silver Rayleigh."Um, where am I? What happened to me? " I don't exactly kmow either. Haha." he laughed. " Um, can you at least tell me how I got here?" I asked. "Well, I was just swimming in the open sea, but I got lost, I don't know why. Hahaha, and then I heard an explosion. When i looked up, you were flying towards me. I caught you and brought you near an island that I first saw. Here." he explained. The explosion? Wait, Law! " Rayleigh-san, have you seen my crew? Have you seen Law?" I asked worriedly."I'm sorry, but no." I frowned at his answer."Ne, Rayleigh-san. Can you do me a favor, please." I said, seriously demanding."What is it." "Please train me. I want to control my powers with my own will." "Why?" "I want to get stronger. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Please, Ray-san." I said and knelt down."Ok, I will help you Miss," "Kauro, Kauro D. Yukira. " I said. " Good. I will also help you learn the three haki's that I know."he said."Hai." I said happily. 'I'm rwally grateful to Ray-san. I owe him one.' "There are many wild beasts in this island. That will also help you in your training. You have so many large opponents here." "I agree." "Let's begin tomorrow."

~2 years later~Kauro's POV ~
" Hey, Ray-san. I think I'll have to be going now." I said to Rayleigh-san. "Hmm. Hope we meet again Kauro." he said. "RAYLEIGH-SAN! " I shouted out to him and tackled him into a hug."Arigato, Rayleigh. For everything. " he hugged me back."No problem. I treat you now as my own child." I let go of him."I'm going to miss you." "Me too." I then jumped onto my small boat. "Well, I'm off now. Bye." I said, waving a goodbye to him and sailed away. I'm gonna start my journey and fight strong people. Have more adventures. I wonder how's Law doing. Can he still remember me, or recognise me? I mean, I've really changed a lot. My hait has grown to my waist. As much as I hate to say this, I have bid breasts now, and I have grown tall. I'm more matured now. I wore a leg length coat with hood, to cover my identity. Since they think I'm dead after two years. And even afrer now, I still love Law. Since I have this coat, nobody will recognise me. And now, I'm off to my next destination, PUNK HAZARD.

(A/N: Woohh, what do you think guys. Will they meet again? Or will it turn out to be a tradegy again. Stay tuned..)