Talk To Me!

Michael's POV

Well I couldn't be more from wrong. As soon as we landed in New York, Brandon told Lilly how he would be busy for awhile and how he won't be seeing much of her. That made her sad, but I couldn't do anything about it.

He didn't fire me, but he told me he needs a break from us. Well, I'm not gonna accept that. He's the love of my life and lovers don't need breaks unless it's in the bed.

It's been a month since that event and I haven't seen him to talk to him. Every time I go up to his floor, his secretary tells me he's busy, even though I can clearly see through his glass door that he isn't busy. One time he was coloring!

I'm not taking that anymore. I'm down in the car cave fixing his third car. The second one was pretty easy since it was just the tires and engine. And we have a ton of engines. I smile to myself as I remember him making me buy all those engines. I can still see the look on Tom's face when I said, I want every engine in here.

He looked at me amused and said, Yeah, well I want every hot chocolate over at Pam's Chocolate Village, but I don't have the money for it.

I smile and say again, I want every engine in here. I'd appreciate it if you stop wasting my time.

Then Brandon stood next to me and pushed a stack of cash towards Tom. He smiles and says, There's more where that came from if you stop making humorous and insulting remarks about yourself and give us our engines.

I wanted to kiss him so bad after he said that, but I was still denying who I was back then. I wipe my greased hands on my jeans and stand up. I'm going to see Brandon. I go into the elevator and press the top floor button.

When the doors open, I walk straight to Brandon's office. His secretary sees me and says,

"He's busy, Mr. Jackson. He's not talking to anyone today. "

I look at her and say, "I heard that before. "

I look into the office and see Brandon. He pulls a box out of his desk drawer. I ask,

"What is he doing? "

She doesn't say a word. I watch him open the slender black box and pull out a... A super hero! He's playing with action figures?!
I look at her and say, "Was there really a time slot for him to play with action figures? Huh?! "

She shrugs her shoulders and says, "It's a stress reliever. "

I say, "I'm going in there. "

I try to open the door but it's locked. She says,

"He won't let you in. "

I look at her and say, "Well, I guess I have to make a scene. "

She quickly says, "Please don't. "

But I already made up my mind. I turn around and yell,

"Everyone! My name is Michael Jackson and I'm in love with Brandon Clifford! "

Everyone looks over at me. I turn and look at Brandon through the glass door. I got his attention now. He puts down the super hero. I yell,

"I made a terrible mistake and now he won't talk to me! Brandon, I know you can hear me! If you don't come out here, I'm not start talking about our time together! "

He stands up, but doesn't come towards me. I shrug my shoulders and turn back to everyone.

"About a month and four weeks ago, I had my first sexual experience with a man! And that man was- "

"Michael! "

I turn around. Brandon is right outside his office door. He says angrily,

"What the hell is your problem?! "

My problem! Is he serious?! He doesn't seem to want to speak in private so...

"What's my problem? I don't have a problem! I'm just deeply in love with you and you don't seem to want and try to fix it. I gave you an entire month and still I don't hear a single word from you! "

"You didn't seem to be in love with me when you kissed that horny dog skank! "

I yell, "I said I'm sorry! I was caught off guard! I don't know what else you want from me! I've learned my lesson. "

He shakes his head. He's filled with anger. He says,

"I can't take this anymore! You're fired! "

That took my by shock. I step back and say,

"What? I'm fired? "

He says sternly, "Yes. I'm tired of seeing your face. Leave my establishment and don't come back! "

I never thought he'd fire me.... I take another step back. He clenches his jaw. I slowly turn around. I see the pity in people's eyes. I go straight towards the elevator. I go inside and go to the lobby.

What am I supposed to do now? How do I get him back now? I don't know what to do!

I leave the building. Who do I go to? Who can I talk to?

Carolina!