Then so be it.

Gun shots sounded everywhere, blasting through my ear drums. The last time I heard all these shots were in Afghanistan, I want to go back and fight but I must protect the ones I love. Father and I were coming out of the forest trail to see the goons and my fellow soldiers neck and neck in battle.

I pointed my gun up at a goon that was sneaking behind one of my men, I let my finger do the decision and it pulled on the trigger taking his life instantly. He crumpled to the ground not even a slight cry for help came out of his lips. 

My father was fighting his own fight while I fought my own. A man maybe late thirties came up to me and aimed him gun at my forehead.  I cocked and eyebrow as if asking 'what.' He was about a foot away from me, I swiped my foot under his feet, he fell to the ground. He unconsciously pulled the trigger the bullet hitting air. 

I starred down at him, my face void of any emotion I brought the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger. I looked away and scanned the area for father. I couldn't find him and my heart was beating a mile per hour. One of my soldiers came  up to me saluting. 

"Yes?" I asked impatient
"It's your family, they are all captured in the main building. They need your help." He said looking sad.
"Gather up some men, we're going in." I said marching away towards the main building. I didn't know their leader was such a big deal that they needed to go on a killing spree. 

I was outside our main building waiting for the rest of my men and to see of any goons would come out. I took my heat vision goggles and started to scan over our building. There were bodies on the floor probably tied up and about twenty others protecting the ones on the floor. 

My troops came up beside me, I started telling them the plan. They all agreed to it, I crept up to the building beside a small window, five other men were beside the main door ready to knock it down. I took out two grenades, flash and explosive. 

I threw in the flash then right after the explosive I heard many grunts and yells. I ran over to the front door and signalled them to kick the door down. They did as they were told and kicked it down in one shot. Our guns were raised and ready to shoot anyone who stands in our way. 

Some of them were laying on the floor while the others were trying to clear their vision.i walked over to my family and untied them. 
"Nora you need to stop saving people, because you will never be there when you are most needed." A deep dark voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw probably one of their new leaders, big broad shoulders with many tattoos, you could almost not see any skin.

"What do you mean?" I asked spitting venom his way. He chuckled darkly and crossed his big bulky arms across his chest and spread his legs a little apart. 

I gripped my gun harder not moving an inch. 

"You see I have your friends who came to see you, I don't know their names one is a name of a bird. They said that they would die instead of you, why don't we test this theory?" He said snapping his fingers and two of his men came in dragging none other than Cole and Phoenix.

"You will not touch a hair on their heads you got that?" I spat at him inching slowly towards him without him noticing. They bother looked tired, I don't know what he did to them but he will regret it.

"Oh but what will you do?" He said chuckling
"What did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I asked trying to stay calm. He stiffened and pulled a gun out from his pocket. 

"You killed him! You killed our leader, our boss, and my father!" He yelled coking his gun and aiming it at my forehead. 

"Then I shall do the same to you." I said firing my gun at his arm and leg making him fall down. 

"Men get my parents and friends out!" I yelled out getting frantic. They nodded their heads and dragged them out. 

"Nora we can help!" Cole protested. All of the goons who were in here were now dead and unmoving. I walked over to the guy and stepped on his hand which held the gun. He yelled out in pain and released the gun.

"Revenge won't do anything." I said quietly.
"The government is against everything you do, you will die sooner or later and so will I." I added.

"I prefer you to die sooner!" He yelled while lunging at me. I was pinned to the bloody floor, with a furious man that's wants bloody revenge for what I have done. 

"One way or another you will pay for what you have done, if it means me dyeing along with you then so be it." he said while bringing a gun from nowhere to my temple and coking it. 

I smirked and looked him right in the eyes and said.

"Then so be it."