Chapter 4 : Home.

"So where do you live, shorty ?", asked Aiden. As we headed down the road from our school. "Uhm....just a few blocks up, Saint Clair street.",I replied.

"Really ? I love that neighborhood. Only like Latinos and mixed people live there though, right ?", asked Nyjah.

I had to say, this kid knows a lot. His information was pretty accurate. The reason why only these races and cultures lived in this neighborhood was because we felt more comfortable around each other. Like we weren't being judged or anything, you know ?

"Uh yeah actually. How did you know that ?", I asked curiously. "We all know that. Our parents grew up here and they always told us about it so we wondered if it was the same as when they were younger.", replied Parker.

I didn't know they were mixed or Latino. Now that I think about it, none of them look white or at least not completely. "What race are you guys ?", I asked. That was rude of me, I thought, immediately regretting my decision to ask that question. I know I hate it when people ask me my race. "I'm Latino along with Parker, Aiden, Keanon. Xavi is Latino, and Italian.",said Nyjah. This was so cool. We all had a little Latin spice. "How about you ?",asked Keanon. "I'm Latina and black.", I replied.

"That's hot.",said Aiden. I already know he's the pervert of the group. The boys laughed at his comment. "Too bad for you, right ?", I covered my mouth as soon as that comment came out. I usually don't talk to people like this. Where did this confidence come from ? Wow. It shocked the heck out of me. I also didn't want to be rude to the guys. We just started getting to know each other. The guys laughed at my comment and  started oohing. "You're lucky you're adorable, shorty.",said Aiden.

"Which house is yours ?", said Xavi. Pulling me back into reality. I looked around the neighborhood. "That one.", I said pointing to the white and average sized two story house.

We pulled up to the house and I grabbed my backpack and started scooting off of keanon's  lap as the car came to a stop. I opened the door and was about to tell the guys goodbye when my oh so lovely mother decided to make her presence known.

As she stepped into the driveway looking as beautiful as ever, she made her way towards the car and opened the hole in her face."Hello, guys. Are you my Lia's friends? This is the first time she's ever brought someone home." This is so embarrassing. Can the floor just eat me already ? You can spit me out later but for now,I really need to go. I couldn't even look up at the boys ; just as I thought this lady would stop she started again, " She's always told me about you, and always said you were too busy to come over. Now that you're here you have to come inside for a little bit.",she said. Kill. Me. Now. I'm dying on the inside. Now the boys are gonna think I'm even more pathetic than before. What if they decide to stop being friends with me and tell the whole school about this ?!? Oh my gosh,mom !!! "We'd love to ma'am.", said Nyjah. I looked up in shock to see all the boys giving me a little smile.

I can't believe that they're doing this for me. I can't believe that they're doing this for my mom. "Come on then,guys. What are you all waiting for ? Let's head inside.",said my mom.

We all head inside. When we reach the stairs heading up to my room my mom calls out to me,"Lia honey, I would tell you to leave your door open but I trust you.... And besides I'm sure you wouldn't do all five of them at the same time.", she said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Oh my god ! Did she really just say that ?!?! The boys erupted in laughter and took quite a while to sober up. As we arrived in my room Xavi said,"I swear your mom is the best.", I smiled knowingly. "Your room is pretty cool.",stated Parker as he took off his leather jacket followed by the rest of the boys except Xavi. Weird. "Thanks.", I said as I took in the scenery.

My room was pretty awesome. Simple plan, 5sos,rolling stones ACDC, Selena, Beyonce, Nicki minaj and Selena Gomez poster on my poster wall. Yep, I have one specific wall on the left side of my room where I put my posters. It makes my room look more organized. I aslo have my desk with my laptop placed neatly on top. My purple walls standing out against my feathery white carpet. I loved this room.

I snapped out of my thoughts just in time to see Xavi taking off his leather jacket. My jaw almost dropped but I held it back thinking that this was the reaction that held him from taking off his jacket in the first place, he thought I would judge him. Trust me I'm in no position to do such a thing. Both arms from his shoulder to his wrist were covered in tattoos. Absolutely the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Badass. "That's awesome.", I said to him. He looked relieved to say the least. "Thanks.",he answered.

We stayed in my room for the rest of that afternoon just telling jokes and enjoying each other's company. It was really nice. It was sad when the boys had to go. I walked them to the door. "We'll see you at school tomorrow Athalia.",said Nyjah as he stepped through the door following the rest of the gang. "Bye.",I said to them. "Hey can we pick you up in the morning ?",shouted Keanon. That would be nice. "Sure !", I exclaimed.

They all got in the car and with a blow of the horn they took off. I closed my door and got ready to head upstairs when the most beautifully annoying voice rang out in a singing tone, "Athalia, which one of them is your boyfriend ?"
"I mean they're all hot but that Xav-", she got cut off by my groan of annoyance. "Athalia.",she sang.

Oh for the love of God !