13

"Baby wake up." Dee said.

He threw a big white pillow at my face and I threw it back at him. I groaned and pulled the covers over my face.

"Dee, it's like six in the morning!" I exclaimed, trying not to catch an attitude.

I was nothing close to a morning person. He came over to my side of the bed and threw my covers back.

"No stupid girl, it's 12:36 in the afternoon. You been sleep all morning, snoring up a storm. God lee."

I sat up in bed laughing while wiping the crust from my eyes. He can be such an idiot. I yawned as Guy Code blasted on the television screen.

"Do you really need it that loud?" I asked, slowly easing out of bed.

"I told you you was snoring bruh. Couldn't hear my own thoughts, let alone the TV."

I burst out laughing and hit him on his arm as he slid on his jewelry.

"Imma get you for all that talking boy. I got something for that." I told him, disappearing into the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower, the warm water hitting my skin. Feels so good. I laughed to myself at how I felt joy in showering. I do it all the time. I washed my hair and emerged from the tub thirty minutes later.

As I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I could hear Dee sighing hard in frustration. I wrapped one of the hotel's white towels around my body and peaked my head outside of the bathroom to see him laid back on the bed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked smiling. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Bruh it's been about a hour and you ain't even dressed yet."

Doesnt he know it takes time for a girl to get ready? I mean he just puts on his clothes and go. I need prep.

"Just chill, I'm almost done." With that, I closed the bathroom door and began blow drying my hair.

Once finished, I pulled my hair up into a simple ponytail and sighed. Time to decide on an outfit. I was still wrapped in my towel which I know only told Dee that we'd be here even longer. I silently laughed to myself at his frustration. Big baby. I got dressed in a white sleeveless dress and brown slip on Charlotte Rouse flip flops. I put on my silver MK watch and necklace, adding a touch of Victoria Secret body spray for flavor.

"Okay I'm done." I said, grabbing my black MK bag and sliding it on my arm.

I had already placed my phone and other nessecary belongings into it so I was officially good to go. I looked over at Dee to see him asleep.

"Bae." I called. No answer.

I crawled in bed and lied on top of him.

"Bae." I kissed his lips and he grunted.

"Bae, I'm ready to go." He mugged me and rolled his eyes to the ceiling, sighing.

"Let's go then."

________________

"Where we eating at?" I asked, checking my Instagram and Twitter notifications as Dee drove.

He knew his town better than I did.

"We gone eat wherever you paying." I jerked my head around to look at him and he started laughing.

"Bae I'm just playing, calm down." I giggled and turned my attention back to my phone.

"Boy, I don't even know why you choose to play with me."

"Nah, I wouldn't do that." He laid his hand on my thigh, lightly squeezing it.

"That's for lil boys."

Dee continued to drive and grabbed my hand, locking our fingers together in the process.

"Come on stubborn girl, let's go eat."

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at a restaurant called Bob Ton Cafe. It was a Cajun food restaurant that also serves breakfast between the hours of 8-11. We decided to come back tomorrow for breakfast since I made us miss the deadline this morning. So far, New Orleans has been pretty good, besides the heat. Guess that LA weather is the same over here.

As we entered the restaraunt, it was super crowded. People stood and sat around everywhere. I gasped and Dee looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's wrong?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked around the full establishment.

"Oh nothing, it's just really crowded." I fiddled with my fingers and buy my lip.

"I'm not really into crowds. I don't like to be around so many people in one area."

He tugged me behind him as we walked to the hostess.

"Yeah, I know."

__________________
Social Media:
Instagram: neiarenee
Twitter: taneiartxo