two

jack+

"what?" i groaned and left the door open.

"woah man, what have you been doing the past two weeks? we haven't talked, you look like your having a hard time" sammy asked.

he sounds genuinely concerned but he's really just nosy as fuck.

"nothing" i shrug, plopping down on my couch.

"guess who i ran into" he smirked.

"don't care" i snapped.

"hannah" he said, causing me to sit up.

"uour ran into han?" i cleared my throat.

"yeah, why didn't you tell me you guys broke up?" he knotted his eyebrows, looking a little hurt.

"because we didn't" isimply said.

"so you guys are together right?" he asked, obviously being sarcastic.

"it's complicated" iran my fingers through my hair, "what did she say?" i looked up at him.

"i called her han and she asked me not to because that's what you used to call her" he laughed.

"what was she wearing?" i asked.

why do i care so much?

"she just changed into a really hot dress, ali told me she had an event tomorrow night with her work because she's now a ceo or something" he told me.

"really? i told her she'd move up" i smiled to myself.

"ali told me other stuff too" he said.

it's good to know that her and aaliyah are still good friends. we kind of just stopped talking but i'm glad she has someone there for her.

"she said that hannah just goes to work and then locks herself in her room the past two weeks, she said that's when you guys stopped talking. she's been really depressed, jack" he informed me.

"thank you for making me feel so much better" i sarcastically smiled.

"what happened with you guys anyway?" he followed me into the kitchen.

"why do you care?" i snapped, getting annoyed with him.

"because you're both my friends. she asked me not to say anything to you and that she's fine, but she looked like she was about to break down right when i walk away"  he told me, again.

"since when were you friends with her?" i narrowed my eyes at him.

"i've always tried to talk to her but you were so damn protective" he said.

"well maybe if you didn't bang everyone female you saw" i rolled my eyes.

"not true" he defended himself, not doing a good job at it, "so your over hannah?" he asked, i'm guessing he thinks i'm not.

"yes, i am" i mumbled, "you can leave, i have to get ready for my own event" i waved him off.

"what if your event is han's event?" he asked, after a moment of thinking.

"don't call her that" i gritted my teeth.

"why do you care what i call her? i thought you were over her" he interrogated me.