Chapter Eight

The Avengers were called away fairly frequently but Tony, Clint or Steve always fabricated a reason to stay behind, taking it in turns to watch over Saga and her monstrous beau.

"I mean, even if you did want to kill me, how the hell are they going to stop you?" Saga ranted from her seat on the couch, and it wasn't the first time she had voiced such sentiments. Her anger stemmed from the fact that she and Loki could have true freedom while they were gone, rather than sneaking out and being worried about being caught, and being denied that because some of her friends were paranoid, rankled.

"But no, little helpless Saga has to be protected from the big bad wolf, so we can't possibly leave her alone with the man she's been sharing a bed with for four fucking months."

"Quite literally," Loki teased. "And speaking of fucking..."

He bent over the back of the couch and bit her neck, scraping his teeth over the sensitive flesh he found there. He knew that angry sex was the fastest way to help her work off her resentment and since it heightened the experience for him, he was always more than willing to help.

Their pettiness annoyed him but he couldn't say it angered him. Her anger on his behalf was very heartening however.

Grabbing two handfuls of his hair she yanked his head off her neck, but only so she could turn around and face him. He pulled her into his arms, dragging her over the back of the sofa then sitting her on it as he stepped between her legs. Their tongues duelled for supremacy while their hands tore at clothing, literally ripping it until they had access to what they wanted.

There was no foreplay, no sweet talk, no gentle caresses, and as soon as Saga's trousers were ripped at the crotch and her panties shredded, he thrust inside her. Luckily she was turned on so he slid in without pain, but the sudden intrusion still took her breath away. Her nails clawed into his back and she bit into his shoulder, but even with all her might she couldn't break his skin. Her aggression did spur him on however, and he began thrusting harder, almost painfully.

"FUCK!" she cried, but second slater. "Is that all you've got!"

The evil look Loki gave her said she would pay for that remark and he pulled out. For a second she thought she had pushed him too far and he was going to stop but instead, she found herself being forcefully turned around and bent over the couch. Loki bottomed out in her cunt a moment later, then grabbed her hair and used it to help pull her back onto his cock.

She tried to pull his hand from her hair but it was as like trying to pull a rock apart with her bare hands, but then winning wasn't the point, working out her aggression was.

"Is this better?" he growled in her ear.

"Harder!"

He obliged, his free hand sneaking around her torso to maul her breasts and tug on her sensitive nipples.

"Yes!" she cried, despite still trying to pull him off. "Yes, harder, fuck me, Loki!"

He gave her breasts a reprieve, after all, it wouldn't do to leave marks on her, but it was time her clit received some attention. He wasn't exactly gentle, rubbing it at a frenzied pace. Her words dissolved into a muddle of noises until she came, screaming as her orgasm crashed through her.

Loki came moments later, oddly worn out himself despite being a demi-god.

Saga was slumped over the sofa, panting heavily.

She was so angry that she would have another round in her in her later, but she would need time to recover. Since their clothes were already damaged, he picked her up and carrier her into the bedroom, where he stripped her, then himself and climbed onto the bed beside her. They were both too hot to get under the covers.