Part 7

When I was finally done, I walked out of the room to find Damien sitting on his bed. "I was wondering how long it would take you. You're getting better." He turned his attention from his watch to me before standing. I tensed, knowing that I wasn't going to like what happened next. "You know, I'm somewhat surprised that you found someone. What doesn't surprise me is you go for a killer." He paused to see my shocked face. He couldn't be talking about Gerard. Sweet, loving Gerard was a killer?

He continued when I remained silent, "I thought you guys were together? He told you none of this, did he? Your boy-toy it seems has been keeping quiet about what he's really doing here. Ask him about it, maybe he won't lie. Now, I'm willing to leave you alone, possibly take away the omega title if you do one thing." He gave me a serious look that told me that he wasn't lying. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what he was referring. If he was willing to improve my status, I knew that I wouldn't like the option.

"What?" I couldn't bare his silence any longer when he possibly held my future behind his lips. He smiled and continued "I want you to leave our new pack member alone." I gave him a confused look. Why would he offer me freedom only to take the one thing I wanted away? I didn't care about my title if I had Gerard. Maybe that was why offered it to me. He didn't want me to have any ounce of happiness or kindness. I should've guessed.

"Why do you hate me so? What have I ever done to you to deserve your persecution? You've tormented me since I was a child and I've hidden everything. No one knows the extent you have gone to hurt me because I made sure to always protect you. I've taken everything you've thrown and done everything you've ordered me to. Why can't I have just this one thing? I will continue to cook and clean for the pack but Gerard, I refuse to give up. Can't you see that we're mates? Or at least temporary ones? Please don't make me give him up."

I got down on my knees to show the level I was willing to go to keep him. I was literally on my knees begging him for this reprieve. He surely couldn't refuse me this one thing. If he did, he was taking the only thing that would give me happiness. Gerard was my only chance and if Damien disapproved, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Such respect. I must say my submissive one, you sure do know how to beg. Your compliance has been truly endearing and you do make your Alpha as proud as an omega can. Unfortunately, I cannot allow you and Gerard to complete the mating process."

Tears rushed down my cheeks as I turned my face to the familiar floor. The floor was the only constant I seemed to be able to count on. I wish I had never got attached to Gerard in the first place. How could I think the moon goddess would give me anything good? I only deserved the worst of the worst. "That is unless you do something for me." He said in his usual authoritative tone but I could hear the underlying menace. I gulped in fear. I knew that it had to be bad if he wanted something from me.

I turned my face up to see that he was standing directly in front of me looking down at me. He smiled devilishly at me and weaved his fingers through my hair before yanking me upward. I got on my feet only to be thrown onto the bed. I let out a gasp. I didn't know what he was doing but I wasn't going to do nothing while he did it.

"You know; I've found myself thinking about you a lot more since you rejected Owen. Before, I didn't want to fuck you just because I thought it would be a dishonor to my title. But, then I thought, how could it be when I was given this position? I'm the Alpha of this pack. What I say goes and I can definitely say that you get my dick harder than any other she-wolf I've ever come across." He stalked closer to the bed but I rolled backwards to the other side of the bed. I almost cried out at the pressure on my back but I had to stay focused.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're supposed to provide safety for this pack and its members! I'm a member no matter the omega status." I tried to reason. He did stop and seemed to be considering my words before replying "Do you want to complete mating with Gerard?" I nodded frantically. I knew that I did. Gerard was the only light in such a dark time whether he was just a firefly or a spotlight. I knew that I wanted him to be with me as selfish as that is.

"Then you will fuck me. If not, then I will never allow you to stay. You'll become a rogue and Gerard will remain here. Hell, if you don't, I'll have you killed for some nonsense offense. No one will care that the omega slave is killed; not enough to see the truth." I let his words sink in and I knew that there had to be some other way.

If I could just reach the Elders, they would strip Damien of the Alpha position and banish him, if not kill him. "May I think about it?" I ask desperately. I just wanted time to figure things out. His lust darkened eyes seemed to study me but eventually he nodded. "I'll give you time to think it over but come take care of this."

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his hardened cock out. I dutifully satisfied him while trying to control my tears. I tried to make my mind go blank like every time before that but I kept picturing Gerard. I could see his eyes holding revulsion and contempt towards me if he ever found out.