Black-Eyed Children

Told by Anonymous

One day, I was waiting outside the hair salon for my mother to finish, and I was sitting in the car, minding my own business.

But then out of the corner of my eye I saw a child with sunglasses on. She couldn't be older than eight, and her presence disturbed me quite greatly. She wasn't turned exactly in my direction, but once I saw her she started walking over to me, as if in a trance.

She approached the car, and I rolled down the window, and said hello with a smile

She didn't smile back, which really was concerning me. She then asked me for a ride. I refused firmly, and rolled up the window. She started insisting that I give her a ride, through the glass. At that moment, without consciousness, my hand started to slowly move towards the door handle to let her in. Once I realized what I was doing, I snapped my hand back and started sputtering that I was waiting for my mother. I then locked the doors and hid in the space underneath the dashboard.

Five minutes later, I look up again to find that she was gone, and my mother was walking back to the car. She told me that a little girl had gone up to her in the salon and asked for her car keys. She had also mentioned that she had completely black eyes.

I have never been to that hair salon since.

A couple months later, I've heard many stories like these involving B.E.K (black-eyed children) who, apparently, can control you, if you refuse to their will.

K (black-eyed children) who, apparently, can control you, if you refuse to their will