Friends Are Always There

Told by MLBrowning

For those of you who have read my story "Clairvoyance" you know about my gift. These past two years have been filled with experiences, but one in particular is strange.

My best friend on Wattpad died in September this year (9/11/2017). We were close and always talked.

Two days after her death I started having a recurring dream: I was at my horse show and this girl I didn't know (who looked just how I imagined my friend) was cheering my on from the sidelines. Then she would smile, wave and disappear.

On the day of the horse show I was nervous. Until I saw this again (this time in real life). The girl who I didn't know was cheering me on, clapping and smiling. Then she waved and disappeared.

The night of the horse show I had a strange dream: My best friend from Wattpad met me in middle of a forest and we talked for a while to catch up with one another. At the end of the conversation she said, "I was there. I will always be there. Even though you can't see me".

Even after her death she is still there. The day after I learned of her death, I was sad. Then, without anyone touching me I felt a light hug. I believe it was the hug of an angel.