Chapter 6

Ariel's P.O.V <3

We made our way through the house and towards Dylan's room. I stood in front of the door with the backpack in my hand that I had on my back.

"What did you bring to prank this fûcker."

I smiled and looked at Paulina and showed her all the waxing strips.

I saw her eyes lit up with glee and then looked me in the eyes and said "I think we are going to be best friends." I just smiled at her and made my way in Dylan's room.

He was spread out like a star with the blanket off of him and its just hanging on his left foot. He just wore boxers,and may I say,he looked really good with that six pack even if he had a little drool on the corner of his mouth.

I made my way towards Dylan and got out the big waxing strips. I gave Paulina some and told her to start to put them on his legs and press on them so he has to ripped them off. Ah they can know what true beauty is, I thought but just smiled and shook my head.

I made it to the other side of the bed and grabbed the little strips that were made for the upper lip but I decided against it because he didn't have facial hair. I put one on each eyebrow but only halfway on it. I pressed both of them on his hair, but he started to stir around .

"Is that you mama?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"Ugh. Yes now go back asleep." I said in high pitched voice but in a whisper

"Okay." And he went back asleep.

I looked at Paulina but she just shrugged and continue with the strips.

*****

Me and Paulina hung out at McDonald's a few blocks down from her house.

I found out she's a senior too and she's Dylan's stepsister. Her dad married Dylan's mom when they were both very young. They don't know what happen to Dylan's dad because his mom hasn't told him. She barely came back from her moms place and now she is going to go to our school and we gave each other our numbers and we are going to be pranking the rest of the boys together.

It was 6:30am and we went home to get ready for school and we are going to meet up at school.

*****

Dylan's P.O.V :D

I woke up with something scratching my eyebrows and legs. I looked around my room to see the sun barely coming up and I checked my batman alarm clock (don't judge) and it said 6:30. "Huh. Woke up before the clock."  I got up and went to the bathroom with my eyes close.

"I'm batman I don't need to see."I said in a deep voice. But then ran into the door. I think? "Fûck" but I still kept my eyes closed.

Once I got inside I think? I was running my hand on the wall till I found the light switch, I turned the lights on and went straight to the toilet. I did my business. But when I was looking at the toilet I saw this clear sticker on my legs. So that's why my legs were itchy

So I washed my hands before I touched my legs and saw that I had that same sticker on my eyebrows to. So I went down and grabbed the end and pulled.