Chapter 34

Ariel P.O.V <3

It's been a a week since we both came out of the hospital.

Rose left us with extra cash for Zach and for food and gas. Bruce have been a really good dad. At night Zach would cry and I will get up but Bruce will tell me to go back asleep and he will get it. He's been a really good at changing diapers. At first when we came home, he offered to change Zachs diaper, but he threw up by barley opening the straps.  He didn't throw up on him. Thank god. He just kept changing it even with his throw up in his mouth.

But  life been good so far. I lost most of the baby weight but I have some love handles. Every time I'm in the shower Bruce will sometimes come in and just squeeze them. He says "They're just so squishy, it feels like a slime ball." I slapped him and told him to get out. I didn't talk for him for the rest of the day, until he did something for me. *cough* *cough*

I didn't return to school, I'm just going to stick to a full time mom, but Bruce wants to go to the army. I told him he's crazy but he said he would go for only 2 years.

I slapped him again, and told him I couldn't last 9 months without him, how am I supposed to last 2 years! He said he will think it through, but he still looks like he want to go.

Ugh. I can't have my family with me for aleast a year.

Anyway, we are flying to Chicago so we can meet at Vales place for New Years. Everyone is supposed to meet there so let's just see.

***

"ARIEL! WHERES MY SUITCASE?!" Bruce yelled from the otherside of the apartment.

"I DONT KNOW! UNDER OUR BED MAYBE?!"  I yelled while putting Zach in a jumper and then wrapping him a blanket.

"FOUND IT!"  I rolled my eyes and grabbed Zachs diaper bag.

"You're going to be exactly like your father, you know that." I said while grabbing my suit case and rolling it to the front door.

"Hurry up Bruce! We are going to miss our flight!" I said while rocking Zach and he's sleeping in my arm.

I hear Bruce's big feet stomping and then see him pop out of the living room door.

"Let's go. We're late!" He said while grabbing our bags and hurrying out the door.

We made it to the plane just right when they were about to close the gates for our plane.

I landed on the seat with a 'huff' and closed my eyes. I felt Bruce land on the seat and felt him come closer till I felt him kiss the side of my head.

"You excited?''

I looked at him then sighed. "It's just... Im just don't want to rub Zachary in Vales face."

He looked at me with frown then open his mouth but nothing came out. I sighed and looked out the window.

We landed and Zachary got flustered when the plane landed. I think it was his ears that popes when landing. We grabbed are bags and called Vic to pick us up.

"Where is he at? I told him what time to come. That son of - *honk* Vic's car horn cut of Bruce and Vic came out and helped out with the bags.

They did their bro hug and he came and hug me and kiss my forehead and said hi to baby Zach.

"So this is the little trouble maker huh?" Vic said while smiling and having his finger in Zachs little had. Zach smiled then turned his head in my chest.