Chapter 5

Chapter Five

I feel like I've been in my office for hours, I just can't wrap my head around, the fact that someone would actually threaten me with such valuable evidence. I've looked through the files I've obtained so many times and something isn't adding up. I can't pinpoint who it could be. How was they able to catch me in the act of killing someone?

I might have someone else try and figure this puzzle out for me. Because I'm exhausted mentally and physically. I don't have anymore will power to do anything. I've been in this room all fucking day and I've had enough.

I ran a hand down my face, and let out a long huff as I felt a slight headache starting to form. Yep, it's time for me to get out of here and actually get some rest..

I stood up and began to put all the files away, in my bottom drawer where I always keep them. Rubbing my eyes, I made my way to the exit.

It wasn't until I got close to my room door I remembered that Bryce was staying in there. I groaned, I definitely didn't feel like making a complete U-turn and going to the spare room all the way on the other side of this building. So I decided I was going to just crash here, I mean it is my room after all. I unlocked my door, with the key I pulled out my pocket and stepped in the room..which was completely dark, so I flickered on the switch, that turned on the little lamp next to the door. I made sure to adjust the settings on the door so once it close, it's locked. I won't have nobody sneaking in or sneaking out.

I peered around and noticed Bryce was sound asleep in my bed. I slowly walked towards her until I was inches away. My eyes roamed all over her figure. She was sleeping in one of my white tee shirts, with my black comforter partially covering her lower half. Her blonde hair was splashed all over the black silky pillows. Her skin was a bit pale and littered with almost transparent scars, ones I had caused were actually healing.

She looked so beautiful when she wasn't talking shit.

Honestly I wanted nothing more than to take her little innocence right then and there. Her lips looked so smooth and plump, her skin appeared to be so soft to touch. I could even see the outline of pink nipples through that shirt. I bit my lip as lust flickered through my body. She don't even realize all the torture she's putting me through. Lately, it's been so hard for me to not think about her.

Specifically, what I would do to her. I don't know where this sudden sexual attraction is coming from. I know one thing once I finally fuck her, it'll probably all be out my system. I gave her body one last longing look, before I strolled over to the bathroom to undress. I don't even close the door before I began to take off that horrid suit, I been stuck in all day. I strip down to my boxers and pick up the discarded clothes I left lying on the floor.

I take my time getting to the closet, I was so tired I could barely make it there in time. Once I dumped them in the back. I jogged over to lamp to turn it off, I was ready to lay my ass down and get the long deserved sleep I been waiting for. In no time, I make it to my bed and get comfortable next to Bryce.

Of course with all my movements, she stirred in her sleep. She moved her head sluggishly in my direction.

Her green eyes cracked open and once she registered my face. Her eyes widened and I see a flicker of fear before it gone. Then she narrowed her eyes at me, while sitting up "Why are you here?" She grumbled with annoyance as she ruffled her blonde hair.

I raised an eyebrow. "Did you forget whose room this is? Exactly, so shut the hell up and go back to sleep." I ordered as I pulled the duvet over my body.

His Revenge  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें