Chapter 13//"If you don't shut up I'll pop your cherry"

"NO" I shout at Daniel.

"How dare you even ask that question. Are you mental, or are you completely out of your god damn mind" I grab my pillow and throw it at him. I also lift up a pile my teddies that I've had since I was a little girl. I chuck them at him as well. I throw my duvet on the floor like I'm having a tantrum.

I don't see anything else around so I pick up a glass, my anger is vibrating through my veins "Please Crescent please do this for me"

I hold the glass in mid-air, ready to throw it at his skull, maybe it will help him rethink his question.

"There are so many girls in this school, there are so many girls in the whole world"

"But I have only one sister who would do this for me" He pleads.

"I really like her".

"But why can't you choose someone else for me, why him, you know how much I hate him?" I yell at him.

How could he be so stupid?

"Because he's my best friend and I couldn't live without him" I already knew that. Since they were toddlers they were impossible to separate.

"You know I've never gone on a date with anyone before and you're making me do this" I sigh.

"It's a fake date!" He adds. Fake date or not it will be my first.

"No" I growl at him. "Never in a million years will I go on a fake date with him. You can drag me or kidnap me I will never leave this house with the intention of going on a fake date with Elliott Grayson." I cross my arms and stomp my foot overdramatically.

**

"You look so fuckable Crescent," He whispers in my ear. I elbow him right in the ribcage, which makes him groan in pain; he was enjoying this too much.

"This will be the best fake date ever" He smiles happily, his happiness is starting to piss me off so I completely ignore him and walk out the front door and open the door of the car to get shotgun.

"No" Daniel shouts at me from the front door of the house.

"What, you want me to sit on the top of the car, or better you want me to sit in the boot?"

"No, you're sitting at the back with Elliott"

I don't even bother to argue, it's not like I'm going to get my way.

Elliott opens the car door and grins at me as he's waiting for me to go before him. Instead, I walk to the other side of the car and hold the door open myself.

I put my seatbelt on (safety first) and tug my dress down trying to cover my kneecaps. Elliott enters the car and I'm hit with the strong scent of lemon and honeysuckle. He, funnily enough, decides to sit in the middle of the car and leans towards me as I squash my body against the window of the car.

"Daniel, Elliott is too close to me" I whine.

"Move away from her Elliott I asked you to pretend to go on a date with her, not get her in your bed" Daniel mutters while he drives the car down the dark road.

"Crescent just kicked me," Elliott says in an overly girly voice

" I did no such thing "I lie.

"Oh my god, she's going to dump me the second she meets my best friend and my sister" Daniel sighs turning in to a road full of houses.

"I hope she isn't a little bitch" I mean to say it under my breath but it comes out louder than I expected.

"She's not" Daniel snaps. Well how was I supposed to know, they usually are.