Chapter 60// "What's 2+2 Dawson?"

Today was Alec's birthday and no one said you are too old to have a birthday party, that doesn't include alcohol. We all came together and surprised Alec by taking him to go Laser tag. It was one of his favorite things since he was young. As a kid, Daniel would be invited t his birthday art that would be laser tag.

In all honesty, I hadn't ever done it before but Daniel reassured me that it was easy, you just shot people. I think I'll be good at shooting people.

We were split up into, two teams, the red and green team. Obviously, my team, the reds were totally going to win. Our team also included the birthday boy. Who was more excited about this game than a 5-year-old.

Alec was genuinely surprised that we had even remembered his birthday, silly boy, we're all practically family.

"I'm going to beat your ass at this game, anymore," I tell Elliott confidently.

"Is that a challenge Dawson?" Elliott asks devilishly.

"Maybe" I reply.

"Will you two stop talking to each other in that sickeningly sweet way, I don't think I can deal with this anymore" Daniel pretends to be sick.

"Your just jealous that you're still at like first base with Winter" Elliott mocks him.

"I'll have you know we have passed every base," Daniel tells him defensively.

"TMI," I tell him off covering my ears and walking away from them. I really didn't want to hear that conversation, where they compared their sexual experiences.

"They're discussing us, into,." I tell Winter as I walk up to Emily and her.

"Isn't that all guys do and doesn't Daniel feel awkward hearing Elliott talk about you like that"

I shrug, genuinely not knowing "Fuck knows"

Soon we final go into the dark room, filled with light and guns.

In all honesty, it was actually a lot of fun, though I was downright rubbish at the game and Elliot seemed to enjoy always targeting me.

I was standing in a dark part of the room, sort of hiding until I feel someone push me back until I hit a wall behind me, I drop the gun out my hands to my side because of the surprise.

The boy drops his gun as well and I hear it thump to the ground.

A flash of light around me and lets me see his gorgeous blue eyes in the darkness, as well as seeing the playful smirk on his face. How can someone's face be constructed so perfectly, it really wasn't fair.

I was tightly pressed up against the wall by Elliott who was so much taller than me. Tall guys though are just the most attractive thing.

He grabs both my wrist and unwillingly pins them above my head. Tightly holding them in place with just one of his hands. Why did he have to be so strong?

"Elliott..." I breathe lightly, God I sounded so whipped.

"Don't you dare tell me I can't kiss you. Do you remember that night of the dance when you told me not to kiss your lips?"

I nod having no self-strength to actually speak. I remember that night all too well, that was the night Carter had told Daniel about the bet and the night everything with Elliott and me was ruined. Usually, I enjoyed blocking that memory from my mind but Elliott had just sadly reminded me of it.

"Not kissing you that night is the biggest regret I have lived with for the past 8 months" He whispers bringing his face close to mine. Only if you were close enough to Elliott you would realize that Elliott actually had a bunch of soft freckles on his face.