Chapter 55//"That could be if you weren't playing the field"

Chapter 55// "That could be us if you weren't playing the field"

"Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell is going on here?" Someone shouts as I hear the front door close. I groggily turn in my sleep. It was so warm and cozy in this bed.

"Wake up Tiffany is looking for you Cress" I peel one eye open and see a strong arm around my waist.

Oh shit, no.

Oh please don't tell me...

"God Daniel keep it down, it's 3 am" Elliott deep sexy voice comes from behind me. We were practically spooning.

I literally fly out the bed and on the way end up hitting my head on the table beside the bed. I hear Elliott laugh behind me.

Yeh, he would want me to have amnesia!

"What happened to our pillow barrier?"

"Don't ask me, you were n MY side of the bed" He smirks with his hands behind his head, looking all cocky.

"Did you like the feeling of my arm wrapped around your waist? Did you know our hands were just clasped?" I throw the coaster beside me as his face.

"Cress pull your top down,over" Daniel says with his honhis face. Whoops.

"Daniel, we shared the womb together and we used to bathe together. Don't be dramatic'

I hear Elliott give a proper snort at that.

"Cress, Tiffany is looking for you. Actually so was Conner"

Oh no I forgot about Conner.

"This never happened" I snap at Elliott picking up my stuff.

"Whatever you say babes" Elliott winks at me.

I was just about to leave the room until I hear my brother's voice.

"Crescent is that a hickey on the back of your thigh?"

I touch the area that I though he was talking about and I wince in pain.

"Daniel what do you think of me?" I pretend to sound shocked at him.

"I just found you sleeping in bed with Elliott, so right now, nothing"

*

I finally find Tiffany in one of the hotel rooms. Inside were masses of bridesmaids. I see her mother there and also her grandmother. Currently Tiffany was getting her eyes down. 112 colors of eye shadows. How were her eyes going to withstand that? Crazy girl.

She sat there in her dressing gown, attempting to keep a straight face, but she cracks the slightest smile when she sees me.

"Funny that you and Elliott go missing at the same time" Was all she says before a hair stylist drags me away for a tortuous few hours of hair styling and make up.

*

"You look so pretty" Winter squeals as she places another bobby pin in my hair because a piece of hair had fallen out.

My make up was done just as the other Bridesmaids, to match the dress.

I could barley see over my fake eyelashes and my eyes kept on watering. It wasn't like I could rub my eyes either.

"Elliott and the other boys should be waiting downstairs", Winter tells me.

And eventually we are called out the room to go down the stairs in to separate cars to the wedding venue.

Everything was being filmed, because Tiffany wanted to have the best wedding video. I better start writing down tips for my future wedding because this was so cute and perfect.