Intruder

Target- anonymous man.

Everyone was in there usual classes until an announcement came up. "This is urgent! Everyone remain in your classrooms, an armed suspicious figure has been spotted, I repeat stay in your classrooms, BB's team gather together in one classroom and stay there!" The principal declared.

All the zodiacs gathered in the classroom and huddles together. BB was there as well with his arms strictly folded across his chest. Lynn was next to him, looking afraid. What happened to letting her go on her way?

"Ok who has their weapons?" BB asked. Virgo, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, and Scorpio raised there hands. "Good, you five will protect the rest of the group if that guy manages to get in here." He told them to stand by the door.

Virgo's dagger appeared in her hand as well as Scorpio's huge scythe. Taurus unsheathed his claws. Aries unlocked his pistol from his watch and Aquarius was mixing throwable poison, similar to acid.

"Alright, little kiddies, I know your in here." A husky voice echoed in the hallways. Everyone stayed dead silent. BB had a gun in his hand and Lynn was standing behind him, hugging him from the back.

"Which door should I pick?" They heard the scraping of a knife run across the walls. The sound kept going until it abruptly stopped. The man pounded on their door, making Gemini gasp loudly. "Gotcha!" The heard a loud whirring motion.

"What the hell?" Aries mumbled and cocked his gun. "COME OUT!" A whirring blade went right through the door as he worked his way through the door. "A chainsaw!" Libra squealed as she hugged Leo closer.

They five of them jumped back as the door fell down in wooden shards. "There you are." He laughed. The chainsaw whirred as he lifted it high in the sky and brought it down, aiming for Virgo.

"Oh hell no!" She easily dodged it and grabbed his wrist, she dislodged it, making him drop the chainsaw. He cried out in pain and held his wrist. "Target disarmed." She said. The man grabbed his wrist and forced back into its original position, he grunted at the pain but he could still hold things.

"Maybe I should have broken it." Virgo lunged at him with her dagger. He laughed at twirled out a knife of his own. Virgo realized her mistake and stopped before the knife impaled her stomach. "Good girl, now die!" He swept the knife.

"Oh no you don't!" Aries fired a bullet at the knife and it bounced away from the man's hand. "You are all getting on my nerves." He sounded angry. "You gonna die old man!" Aries switched his gun and it morphed into a giant machine gun.

"Go to hell." Aries sneered. The machine gun fired, fast and furiously. The bullets made perfect contact with every fatal part of his body but he just stood there. Aries heard light thunking noises as his bullets hit the man.

Once his machine gun ran out of bullets he looked at the still standing man. "I'm not so easy to kill." His skin was peeling off, revealing a shiny metal body underneath. "He is a robot?!" Scorpio clenched his scythe. "An android." The man corrected him.

The man's arm turned into a laser gun and began to fire red hot lasers at them. Aries ducked and rolled behind a table. Scorpio jumped up and swept his menacing scythe, hoping to split his body in two.

The man laughed and he caught the scythe with his metal hand he flinged the scythe with Scorpio attached to it. He hit a wall and slumped to the ground. "Scorpio!" Virgo yelled at him. She stared furiously at the android.

Virgo's dagger extended into a longer sword and it glowed a bright red. She ran at him and swung the swords with all her might, aiming for his head. "You never learn will you." The man stopped the sword and grabbed it from her. Virgo gasped at the loss of her weapon.

The man raised the sword and swung it down with an unnatural strength. Taurus jumped in between them and brought his claws up to defend himself. Metal ground on metal, sparks flew as Taurus tried pushing him back but the android was too strong.

Taurus let of a cry as he fell to his knees, still trying to hold him back. Aquarius looked around, trying to think fast, her poison wouldn't affect a man of metal. An idea popped into her head she stared at the ceiling.

"Cancer fire magic now!" She yelled at her. Cancer was sitting in fear but she obliged, a flame appeared in her hand. "BIGGER!" Aquarius demanded. The flame grew into an inferno "now stay like that." She looked at Taurus who was struggling to keep the sword from splitting him in two.

She threw a glass bottle at the man and it shattered in his face, she just needed to distract him. The man's eyes glowed as he locked on to his new target. He released the sword and Taurus fell in exhaustion and he stomped to Aqua.

She intentionally stayed in place, not moving. The heavy metal thudded towards her he grabbed her by the neck and squeezed. She let out a gasping cry. "Aquarius!" Taurus yelled after her.

He ran to the man and his claws screeched against the shiny metal. The man just punched him in the gut with his metal hands. Taurus coughed blood he was sure some of his organs had bruised. Cancer was focusing on keeping the inferno ablaze.

The room was getting hot and the flames licked the ceiling, smoke was suffocating them. The man clenched tighter around Aqua's throat. She could see black spots dance in her vision, she passed out from lack of oxygen, but she prayed her plan would work.

The fire alarm rang loudly and the sprinklers went off, extinguishing the flames and dripping onto the android. He dropped Aquarius and began shorting out, electricity bounced out of him. "Self destruct in 10..." The man said.

"Crap!" Capricorn yelled and ran to the android and opened up his back. "I can't stop it in time but I can minimize the blast enough so it won't kill us." He started cutting wires and rearranging them. "5..." The man said.

"4..."
"3..."
Capricorn placed the last wire in place and yelled "TAKE COVER!" He ducked to the floor and covered his ears.
"2.."
"1..."
The man exploded, everyone flew in various directions, knocking each and everyone one of them out on the floor. The bright light of the bomb dispersed. Everyone has soot and burns on them, they were laying there unconscious.

The bomb exploded a hole in the wall. Four people in suits stepped in and the tallest man said "grab them all, and load them." He had an evil grin on his face.