CHAPTER 5 (Part I)

So Guys today as promised I have published this 5th chapter! And I want you guys to like its page on facebook! The link is in the description of the book! Thankyousomuch for all your love and support hope you love this one! :) <3.

••~~~~~~•••~~~~~~••

"My Shehzade! They immediately ordered me to get back and return!!" Said Murad Agha.
"Murad! What does this mean??" Shehzade Orhan angered. "But My Shehzade What can I do when the gate keeper of the privy chamber says like that?!" Said Murad Agha. "Huh! Leave it now! Soon I will visit the capital and we'll see what is hidden for months!" Said Shehzade Orhan while walking towards the window beside the sofa.
"My Shehzade! We should now let other Pashas to enter as it is getting late and we have to invite them to the dinner as a tradition!" Said Murad Agha. As Shehzade Orhan said "yeah! Let them in!".

~••~••~••~••~

"I'll go check what happened!" Said Gulbahar. She stood up and left. "Allah! Have mercy!!" Maria whispered.

Gulbahar without making any noise secretly walked to the passageway and got further in and saw no one and then slowly walked towards Kader Sultan's chamber and what she saw wasn't really expected.
She widened her eyes and put her hand on her mouth, got back in a shock and suddenly turned and ran through the passageway to the harem and stopped for awhile and then rushed to Shehzade Orhan's Chamber. The whole Harem was shocked and the recitation was also stopped and everyone was now at the gate seeing here and there when suddenly Fidan Kalfa came and forced them to go inside.

~••~••~••~••~

Every Pasha and Shehzade Orhan were having dinner. They were sitting on the cushions whereas Shehzade Orhan is on his large sofa which was placed there after his bed for time being.

Gulbahar Hatun rushed onto the door and Murad Agha stopped her.

"Why are you stopping me?!" Angered Gulbahar Hatun. "Hatun! Our Shehzade is having his dinner with the Pashas! You cannot go inside!" Said Murad Agha. Gulbahar got back and turned annoyingly to return when suddenly Shehzade Orhan came out from the chamber and saw Gulbahar returning.

"Gulbahar!" Said Shehzade Orhan. Gulbahar turned with her shocked and sad face and rushed infront of him and said "Orhan!! What I saw in Kader Sultan's chamber was not expected when I was crossing the passageway". "What? What did you see?"asked Shehzade Orhan. "I saw her lying on the floor...." Shehzade Orhan without listening another word went further in.

~••~••~••~••~

The girls in the Harem were expecting the return of Gulbahar but they saw Shehzade Orhan with Gulbahar right away crossing the Harem to the passageway to Kader Sultan's Chamber.

"My Allah! What is happening!?"whispered Fidan Kalfa.

Shehzade Orhan went in her chamber and saw her lying on the floor and angrily asked Bulbul "What happened here Bulbul??". "My.. My shehzade! She.. she fainted.. suddenly I .. don't know why!?" Hesitated Bulbul Agha. Gulbahar was there too and made an annoyed face after listening to what Bulbul Agha said and turned her face and then suddenly noticed a letter on the floor out side the Chamber behind the door. She couldn't miss the opportunity and walked outside, grabbed the letter and then hid it in her sleeves quickly!.

"And you are sitting here!! Call the doctor!!"shouted Shehzade Orhan and carried Kader Sultan to the bed and kissed her forehead saying "you'll be fine Mother!" And smiled.
The doctor arrived and checked her condition and informed "Don't worry! She'll soon be fine! I have given her a medicine!". Gulbahar and Shehzade Orhan smiled at each other and walked closer to Kader Sultan as The doctor left giving some medicines to Bulbul Agha.

~••~••~••~••~

"What happened??" Asked Fidan Kalfa getting closer to the doctor who was leaving from the Harem. The doctor left saying "Kader Sultan fainted Maybe because of the weaknesses! You have to take great care of her Fidan!". Fidan Kalfa slowly walked to the passageway so no one could suspect back in the Harem.

~••~••~••~••~

"Murad Agha! Where is our Shehzade? He must have come back now!" Said Kadir Pasha. Suddenly Shehzade Orhan entered and sat on his place and noticed everyone was finishedwith the dinner. "My Shehzade! If you give permission I would like to leave!" Said Kadir Pasha. "You can leave!" Smiled Shehzade Orhan. They all left afterwards.

~••~••~••~••~

Gulbahar was in the chamber of Kader Sultan and was seeing every artifact which was placed in every corner and alot of candles lightning the chamber and the beautifully designed walls and then suddenly the idea to read the letter clicked in her mind and she left without
having noticed by Bulbul Agha who was standing infront of Kader Sultan.

~•••••••••••••~
The Letter Was Written As Below:

"Assalamualaikum! Mahfiruze Kader Sultan! I hope you would be fine there in Amasya, There is an important news you should know, Our World, Our Padişah!, Sultan Hemza Han took his last breath several hours ago. He returned to The ever living life! Sultan Hemza Han is dead! I cannot even count the tears which flow from my eyes for him. I can't even believe!
His body is here in the privy chamber, waiting for you to say the last goodbye!
We expect you and Sultan Shehzade Orhan to arrive here as Soon as possible!"

Mehmud Pasha.

~••••••••••••••~