Chapter 9

"Enemies Have Started To Revolve Around Again"
~••~•••~••~
"A Pope Has Written A Letter In Which He Warns The Newly Ascended Sultan Orhan About Attacking Constantinople If A Treaty Of Peace Isn't Signed Between Them For A Century For Not Murdering Anyone From Each Other's Empire!".

~•••~••••~•••~

King Ferdikel was the king of the Non-Muslim Empire between The Reign Of Sultan Orhan (The Ruler Of Three Continents). King Ferdikel was an old ruler who had conquered many places including a city which was under Ottomans territory. He was a cruel ruler of his time.

~••~•••~••~
The King's chamber was huge with windows at top corners making the room bright. Some curtains were hanging infront of the door to the terrace.
He was with his concubine lying on the bed. He was holding her back and his left leg was on her side, The girl was dropping purple grapes into his mouth when he opened his mouth for more.

Someone knocked at the door.
"Come in" he said with his old bold voice.

His chamberlain came in and said "My Majesty, Our Pope wants to see you immediately!".
"Ahh! He wants to see me everytime!" He said. "Come on Girl! Leave I'll call you at night!" He winked. The girl wrapped the blanked around her body and walked out of the chamber along with her clothes scattered around the bed.

King Ferdikel then wore his dress and left with the chamberlain.

~•••~••••~•••~

"Topkapi Palace"

"Gulbahar!" Rabiya Sultana waved her hand after Gulbahar heard her and turned.

Gulbahar Hatun walked to the sofas where they were sitting and bowed saying "My Sultana!".

"Come! Sit!" Kader Sultana smiled.
Gulbahar sat on the elongated chair which was placed vertically in front of the sofas.

~••~•••~••~

"Say 'Majesty have called you in the privy chamber' to Evcan Hatun" Sultan Orhan said to Bulbul Agha when he crossed the harem side. Just when Sultan Orhan left the Harem side, Evcan Hatun got in with Roilena and Victoria.

Roilena and Victoria had a quick bath where they only got to just pour some water on their body and wash their hairs. Evcan hatun gave clothes to them which were for the Girls just came in the Harem.
They were white with vertical blue stripes on them and a white belt at the bottom made from the same material. They were long and had covered their whole body.

"Do you know? Sultan Orhan just crossed from here saying that he wants to meet You" Bulbul Agha said.
"Okay! I will go there right now!" Evcan Hatun said. "Just deliver these girls to the Harem My Agha! They are very clingy please stay away with a distance!" Laughed Evcan hatun. "Don't lie!" Roilena angered. "Allah Allah! Hatun! Walk Come on!" Bulbul Agha said.

Evcan Hatun left and entered the passage to Sultan Orhan's chamber.

The gate to the harem was opened.

Roilena and Victoria were surprised by the way the girls were living there. Many of them had worn the clothes same as the one Roilena and Victoria were wearing. The rest were decorated with beautiful jewellery and shiny clips over their heads. They had worn beautiful loose dresses, the sleeves were long and some of them were of velvet material. Their hairs were beautiful. Everyone had a different style.
Some were drinking sherbets, Some were enjoying the dry fruits, Some were dancing on the music which was played by some girls who were given notes for the music.
That music had those girls shaking their belly and moving around their hands and just enjoying the sensation that music had drawn up in their body.